Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just rewatching and they didn’t.
Oh really, 😂 I had thought it might do for weeks then I saw krishnan came out first and danced first, Bobby 2nd and danced 2nd so just assumed I was right 🤣

I'm watching late due to football 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to be too emosh, but I have to say thanks to you lovely lot. I really needed a laugh tonight, and I'm so glad for this thread saving me from watching Strictly alone every week ❤❤❤
I go round my mums and watch it with her most weeks. We get pissed and slag Shirley off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Tonight they came out in this order.
Krishnan
Bobby
Angela S
Annabelle
Layton
The Rippon
Ellie
Nigel.
They come out in the same order every week. It matches with whatever their number is for voting. Nigel’s is 15 so him and Katya are always last down the stairs.

Reactions: 10
I think that Angela Rippon doing a Paso, is going to become my new sleep paralysis Demon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like Ellie but it has to be an advantage if you're young and fit and female in this show.

Reactions: 3
I’m late to the thread tonight & missed most of the dances. I’ve had a difficult week so Layton & Nikita made me cry. I think it was because of the song as I went to Eurovision & it was perfect. Such a moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I go round my mums and watch it with her most weeks. We get pissed and slag Shirley off.
Yes mama Geetbo! My mum's crap*, she doesn't watch Strictly and can't handle a drink.

*wonderful in other ways, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m late to the thread tonight & missed most of the dances. I’ve had a difficult week so Layton & Nikita made me cry. I think it was because of the song as I went to Eurovision & it was perfect. Such a moment.
They made me cry too. So much emotion and I think what they are doing is so incredibly important for the LGBT community.
I almost stopped breathing at this part 😳
IMG_6640.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I missed the main show, so I watched on demand - mostly on fast forward - till Nikita and Layton.

Such an amazing dance, though I was pissed off that Craig gave no critique and yet still only gave a 9.

I swear he enjoys making the audience wait for his first 10 of the season and clearly he didn't want to award it tonight. I suppose Blackpool would be more fitting, but there might not be as good a dance next week...

Layton got all my votes (I had two minutes to spare)!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.