Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
Buying Bots is the most low down of social media stunts.

What must they think of themselves, trying to give the impression that they are more popular than they are, or after the free Gola free meals. Whichever it is, it's pretty pathetic.
Seeing Amy ringing that bell and using her Instagram to raise awareness when she's gone through such a tough year makes bot buying seem even more trivial and pathetic that it already did, doesn't it?

Reactions: 17

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I don't want Krishnan to leave either.

His sheer joy and the vulnerability he has shown in talking about what taking part in Strictly means to him, makes him a winner, in my eyes.

I don't mind if they now drop the Jay thing though, regardless of how Krishnan gets on.
It was mildly funny at best, the first time.

soccergirl

VIP Member
The awareness of the thoughts of Booby meets Jeff's lunchbox

Dianne is part of his family - the cousin he desperately fancies

I like Jeff's kitchen.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This is cute: one of the highlights being when Rippon seems to accidentally be making an enormous cock, and Kai just cracks up :ROFLMAO: 🍆
Bobby seems to be too dumb to know how to do anything with a balloon, also sulky that Dianne actually achieved something.

Nigel couldn't give a fuck.

Vito in glasses is everything.

Nikita and Layton, just them two being them two.

Carlos is adorably unique.

CuriousCat92

Chatty Member
Poor Jay, it's a cardboard cut out now.
I really don’t like the stuff around Jay. He’s not doing the show, his dad is and they aren’t making a fuss about anyone else’s family in the same way. He’s wisely going along with it but I think it’s time to knock it off now.

• Heart