Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s bleeping outrageous. What’s the point in judging, giving no comments or feedback then saying it’s a 9? So what could have made it better Craig because you had zero feedback? Just ruins it for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Layton has such a lovely face, but he does remind me facially of Ivy Tilsley - before the sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They aren’t my faves and they were dressed like two quality st purple sweets but they danced incredibly well and I don’t understand why Craig didn’t give a 10 for their dance ?

Reactions: 14
Craig is normally by favourite but his weird love of Angela is skewing when he’s critical of others for me this year

Reactions: 10
Usually, I love that Craig is the only thing standing between the judges panel and insane scores for everyone but that absolutely should have been a 40! He’s given a perfect 10 in week six before so there’s no excuse.

Reactions: 31
If that dance was as good as you're all saying Craig needs a slap. But when he does get the 10 paddle out for them it will take the roof off Elstree, or bring the Tower down on the Ballroom if he does it at Blackpool.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really like Nikita but don’t usually fancy him, however, when he stayed in character at the end… that did something to me. 🥵
What an amazing dance! Bit stingy of Craig not to go for the 10.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m chucking all my votes at Krishnan the adorable minion. So is Mr B, and so is the cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.