Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted 1 for Krishnan as I think he needs it and I want him to get to Blackpool as he is a sweetie.
My other 2 went to Layton and Nikita as they made me feel things other than in my pants. I’m honestly sat here feeling a bit overwhelmed at that AT. My confused fluctuating sexuality it appears is at the hot gay man stage.
I voted the exact same !

Reactions: 4
Just me or… My favourite thing to do now, after Tattling along and absorbing all your views; is to do a rewatch.

Or.. maybe I’ve just realise now that I’ve typed it is that I have too much time on my hands of a Saturday night and should get a life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just me or… My favourite thing to do now, after Tattling along and absorbing all your views; is to do a rewatch.

Or.. maybe I’ve just realise now that I’ve typed it is that I have too much time on my hands of a Saturday night and should get a life 🤣🤣
I’m just going to watch Vito doing the rumba. Many many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to be too emosh, but I have to say thanks to you lovely lot. I really needed a laugh tonight, and I'm so glad for this thread saving me from watching Strictly alone every week ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anton so phones it in. Would they lose their older viewers if they oust him though? Trying to figure if we’re stuck with him forever.

Reactions: 7
Ok so how has it taken me 20 years to realise that the order they come out in is the order they dance in 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not to be too emosh, but I have to say thanks to you lovely lot. I really needed a laugh tonight, and I'm so glad for this thread saving me from watching Strictly alone every week ❤❤❤
😘 Aw I watch it alone too and agree (well the dog isn’t a fan of strictly or of me and my gob it appears).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My dream dance-off tonight would be Angela R vs Bobby but I doubt we’re going to be that lucky.

Annabel or Angela R vs Krishnan seems the more likely outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tonight they came out in this order.
Krishnan
Bobby
Angela S
Annabelle
Layton
The Rippon
Ellie
Nigel.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.