Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all that flicking and kicking is a bit silly but that was amazing.

Reactions: 8
I’m a witch so I’m relishing in the fact that there are going to be small-minded people up and down the country crying in their living rooms that they’ve just seen two men dance the AT together and excel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The crowd are going wild!!!! That was perfect!! I don't know what made it so special but it just was!!

This is the first time I have thoroughly ENJOYED one of Laytons performances 🩷

Reactions: 15
That was amazing but (sorry to sound like Craig) there was lots of leg flicks and kicks but not many interlocking/ in-between each others legs if that makes sense, Didn't they used to say one one partners leg action caused the others response or something similar? Off to Google lol.
I think it will be a full house of 10's 40 incoming.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.