Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
*Waves at Mirror journo*

so I’ve heard that Shirley is leaving in a huff after a massive bust-up with Dave Arch. The pros’ WhatsApp group is abuzz with rumours that the new Head Judge will be someone who is eminently qualified and has the gravitas - LadyLavender. Concerns that Gio will be marked on a scale of 1-1000 are surely unfounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lavendervase

VIP Member
Do you mean Amy not Karen? I hope you mean Amy not Karen 😂

But agree. They're my faves so I would love to see Gorka and Karen in with a chance again ❤

On the one hand, I get why Giovanni is there. But on the other hand, he just seems so detached from Strictly now and completely over it. I think it just comes down to how much effort a pro puts into making sure their celeb has a great experience (no matter how good or bad they are, how much they get on with them), and he just didn't seem bothered about Richie's Strictly experience at all
Yes I absolutely meant Amy!! She’s so boring I forgot her name!!!!

• Haha

louseylou

VIP Member
A couple of girls I work with went to see him when he was in Dublin. They're younger, only like 18, so we were trying to explain everything and how bad it was when those pics of Rihanna came out and they were like we know but he was still so good. I couldn't believe it. There is no way on God's green earth I could spend my money to go see someone like him. There was a story on DM the other day about how he got a girl up on stage and gave her a lap dance and he had his hand around her throat and everything, he disgusts me.

• Angry
  • Wow

Bol85

VIP Member
Omg. No way is Neil having a baby with his girlfriend of about a day 🤣 massively reminds me of Adam Peaty who at least had the balls to say it was an accident & not immediately rush to propose to his girlfriend. Unsurprisingly, that relationship didn’t work out but it did last longer than I expected it too!

glasgow27

VIP Member
If they do have a male celeb in a wheelchair, my money would definitely be on Katya. She wouldn't play it safe, and I think that's what's needed to make it work
I can get that it, it would definitely work but Katya has had a lot of 'project' celebrities (first same-sex pairing, Tony, Ed etc) and I think it would be nice to see something different. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

pineapplesandcheese

Some atrocious ideas for a Rylan replacement being thrown around on the Facebook group, Chris and Rosie Ramsey and James and Ola Jordan among them. hard to choose which husband/wife duo is more insufferable 😂 And someone, of course, suggested Rose- I get the idea she's more interested in progressing her acting career than presenting a strictly spin off

• Wow
  • Sick

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Omg the Beryls are coming for me! This comment made me laugh though as i feel it slightly overplays Tattle’s reign of terror:

‘Sad losers who thrive on hate and abuse. Hopefully they will be discovered so sorry for Giovanni and anyone else who had suffered at their hands’ 😂
Site. Hate site not sight.
If you are coming, get it right.

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
22AEE0BD-392C-41C8-A743-9BF842B2C60D.jpeg

I know she generally has long extensions but I love Luba’s hair like this.

Rose and Luba are proper strictly friends for life and I find that really heartwarming in amongst all the shipping and Strictly curse drama that goes on.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
There’s a girly on Twitter who has been to 4 of Kai and Nadiya’s shows on the trot and I’m wondering if she needs some kind of intervention…

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
  • Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Can’t be - his ego wouldn’t allow him to be overshadowed by the greatest dancer ever to grace the Strictly dance floor.
This is true, I’d pay good money to see Gio done up in the bowl cut wig and flowery shirt/colourful slacks though.

Full credit to Grace on Twitter for this Sunday’s laugh
B91A350A-72C6-4308-B569-BB373D29509C.jpeg

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
To be fair, Helen was a nice steady middler (granted, a popular one with a good journey arc) and he got her to the final without hitting the bottom two
Honestly, I had Helen down as a finalist from her being announced (sadly no money on it). She had just about everything going for her Strictly-wise … Blue Peter presenter from an era of presenters that always does well, had been on the wish list for years, known to just about all ages of the Strictly watchers, attractive without being threatening, good without being too good … and that’s before you get to the backstory. id have been more surprised at an earlier exit.

Reactions: 11

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Just hope AJ doesn’t get the job, her over exaggerated accent and how she shouts makes me mute the tv.

Reactions: 11