Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
It was only a matter of time till Karen let her contractual obligation to follow Jayde go.. Her tour with Gorka starts tonight - wonder who will go see it.
Also Graz is choreographing the musical of La Bamba with his wife, which is exciting for him. Glad he is getting opportunities!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

glasgow27

VIP Member
Ideas:
Giovanni: Anneka Rice 2.0.
Gorka: Something other than 2nd/3rd eliminated or runner-up. A winner, a fun duffer or average Blackpool run maybe.
Graziano: Ringer
Johannes: Maybe a sports celeb? Would like a different dynamic for him.
Kai: Same-sex pairing
Nikita: Ringer
Carlos: A big personality contestant
Vito: An enthusiastic beginner who can stay a few weeks (think Sara Davies type).

Karen: Another creative challenge or a contender, she deserves an apology for last year.
Katya: Mega ringer who can do the stunts and inventive choreo justice.
Amy: Anyone other than "30-something nice young man' but ideally a duffer who leaves first/second.
Dianne: Same-sex pairing
Nadiya: Hot young guy who has dance skill, time for her to make a final.
Nancy: A charming middle aged/older duffer who is not at all highly strung.
Jowita: Whoever the shortest guy is but maybe someone with a little more edge than Hamza?
Lauren: Middle of the road contestant with potential to improve, hopefully a decent first run.

100% think that Neil/Michelle/Luba will be benched so didn't include them

glasgow27

VIP Member
I think there is something seriously up with Giovanni if he can't have a single long-term relationship. He's 33 this year FFS.

louseylou

VIP Member
That is great news for Rose and I hope it opens doors for her. I see comments on Gio’s response to her post basically saying he deserves some of the credit! Let it go! Her achievements are her own now
Why would he deserve any of the credit? He taught her to dance, not act.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Very sad news, I think my first ever series of Strictly was when Len threatened to pickle his walnuts and I loved his chemistry with Craig too.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Rylan leaving is a real shame, but it feels inevitable.
I’m just praying to the goddesses of dance that his replacement isn’t called Clifton or Dooley. 😬

soccergirl

VIP Member
What clickbait nonsense is this???
View attachment 2004617

Omg I think this is copied from here! I said the stuff about the two of them on the bus, someone else mentioned her pulling away in Janette’s story when she realised they were being filmed.
Given that Vito is dancing with his mum in Naples and there’s no sign they met since tour, it’s rubbish (bar them becoming friends, and probably flirting).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

posy

VIP Member
Luba would be good a choice for a same sex partnership

Nikita looks far too good running a marathon

AshT

It's still probably too early on for them to pick a replacement for Janette, its probably a wait and see what happens situation.
They said they're having the baby in the summer, and seeing as she is only on ITT two evenings, she may decide to keep working. I'm sure they could make it work for her to bring baby to work if she wanted to.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Why would he deserve any of the credit? He taught her to dance, not act.
But, but, but without a big strong man what would she be? I mean, it’s not like she has a mind of her own, a backbone of steel and was doing well in a tough profession whose toughness was doubled for her anyway is it? It’s all down to Gio.

• Haha

AshT

Omg the Beryls are coming for me! This comment made me laugh though as i feel it slightly overplays Tattle’s reign of terror:

‘Sad losers who thrive on hate and abuse. Hopefully they will be discovered so sorry for Giovanni and anyone else who had suffered at their hands’ 😂
If we're really talking about hate, "Shelly Winter" should probably be careful about publicly threatening harm to others on her public profile 🤣
---
Gio has done so much for the deaf community, no Rose has done so much for the deaf community. They need to stop white knighting him.
Gio has done as much for the deaf community as he needs to, to get maximum self publicity. They're all just too naive to see it.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
View attachment 2064610
I know she generally has long extensions but I love Luba’s hair like this.

Rose and Luba are proper strictly friends for life and I find that really heartwarming in amongst all the shipping and Strictly curse drama that goes on.
I love their friendship. I saw one of the nutcases saying the other day that Luba’s cryptic insta story was aimed towards Rose & Gio and how much she wants them to be together 🤣 I doubt Luba gives a fuck Sandra…

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Can he now, finally, stop peddling this ‘I just want to meet a nice girl and have babies’ bollocks. It’s totally fine to want to work all the time for the cash and adoration and shag Instababes on the side, but be honest about it.

ETA: did he dump her whilst she’s on holiday?! I still remember when he dumped Georgia who was learning Italian and I think thought they were going to get married. A mess and a half that was 😆