Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
Have to love Vito - there are just some people who come across as having a good soul and for me he is one of those people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BDY_97

VIP Member
Good on Karen for unfollowing Jayde! How long until she’s made part of a joke at one of her “comedy shows” ?

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
God I have a few! let me dig my files out... I'd settle for: [Alex Jones voice]

'Giovanni, if Richie was crossing the road and you were lying on the street on fire, would he stop to piss on you?'
‘Giovanni, have you considered calling a future tour ‘Fanny Rat’?’
---
7AACAE0F-F1DC-4F52-9177-08D522E35580.jpeg

Bored at my kids swimming lesson so here we are

Last edited:
  • Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
That's sad, I enjoyed his episodes. But if he has time, it would be awesome to see him do a Christmas special. Or even host the main show one day.

I'm out if it's Janette all week and I suspect it might be. They don't really need 2 hosts.

BDY_97

VIP Member

Vito, Carlos and Jowita at Tyler’s birthday bash
Everyone always says how the 2021 cast were the best but I think last years were better. They all seem to be genuine close friends and spend time together outside of tours etc. It reminds me of the 2016 cast who are still all good friends now.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
She is absolutely right that women get it in the neck on Strictly - there are endless examples of this. I also feel for her as I am sure her lashing out on Twitter is a product of years of horrible abuse online and IRL. But by fighting back against every troll she won't win, and she clearly overstepped the line while doing it. She needs to step back from social media entirely, probably.
'I’m a really funny, eloquent, intelligent comedian'

And so modest with it as well.

my main problem with her was that she was just so unremittingly grim and downbeat. Every week was a different tale of woe. If you’re making Mardy Mellor look cheery and positive, it may be time to think about how you might be coming across.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I absolutely think it's possible for Janette to continue if that's what she wants. Small babies are pretty easy to work around, really.

I think they'll be absolutely lovely parents and Aljaz seems like somebody who's 100% happy to support his partner in whatever she chooses. He's a sweetie.

Sara and Emma W and their endless band of ex partners will be on hand to help with the baby too, I'm sure. 😄

• Haha

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Slightly OT, but I lurk sometimes on the Carrie Hope Fletcher threads (sister of our favourite Tom Fletcher) and she’s just eloped with no family or friends present and it dawned on me that he dedicated that entire Les Mis contempowaft shitshow to her and she didn’t even invite him to her wedding 😆💀
That thread is taking up most of my Tattle time at the moment 😅

Screenshot_20211122-153910.jpg

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I have just looked at the Rose and Gio FB page and now my brain hurts. Apparently Jowita was in the audience at one of Gio’s shows and told several complete strangers that she and Gio were not a couple. Yes of course she did 🙄
Bonkers. How would that even come about - are we supposed to believe they're just sitting there waiting for the lights to go down again after the interval, everybody's slurping their overpriced wine in a plastic cup and getting splinters on their tongue from a wooden ice cream spoon, and somebody taps her on the shoulder and goes "Oi, Jowita, are you and Giovanni a couple?" To which she obviously replies, "Oh gosh no, me and Giovanni are not a couple. I'm simply not worthy of his double-breasted, orange heart. He is hopelessly, tragically in love with Rose, of course."

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I sort of love him for that? Amongst all the hypercompetitive Italians, super-glam South Africans, ultra-fit Spanish/Hispanic and impossibly beautiful Ukranians, to have a bloke who looks like he's accidentally fallen through a wormhole from Scarborough circa 1954 is kind of sweet, really.
Someone on Twitter when he was first on strictly said he very much appeals to the ‘capability kink’ as he looks like he could competently put up a set of shelves 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

soccergirl

VIP Member
Surely no one would buy another one? After pulling that trick full on with Ranvir, heavily leaning into it with Rose and dropping hints of it with Michelle, Faye, Debbie, etc etc.

I just can’t see anyone buying it and his Facebook Beryls are still convinced he’s Rose’s eventual fairytale prince (🤣) so would presumably be fuming if he did?
Yeah he has now backed himself into a corner. A showmance would taint the great fairytale romance, but if he is partnered with an attractive woman he won't be able to resist. Maybe he needs to hope for a famously married woman like Emma Willis (though that might not help..)

On the subject, this made me laugh: someone posted in one of the FB groups 'who would you like to see Giovanni dance with in SCD 2023?'. I don't think some of the respondents have grasped the show’s rules 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I think this accessibility thing has gone a bit too far now, when random strangers know more about the layout of your house than their own, know where you are going to be 6 months‘ from now and talk confidently about what you were wearing 3 years ago, it’s tipping over in to the terrifying.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
AA22878C-6BA1-4F35-8FBE-706485413E1B.jpeg

I wonder if this is depicting the moment he brazenly stroked AJ’s bare back? 🤣

There’s some pics/footage up on Twitter/FB now, all looks quite standard- Nadiya wearing amazing outfits, Kai looking like a plumber that’s discovered a secret dancing talent. He does appear to be playing the guitar at one point too…

• Haha

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Not to be deeply cynical, but whenever I see an ex-Love Islander announce their pregnancy with someone they've been with for 5 minutes, I do wonder whether it's motivated by a new avenue of brand deals more than anything else

But congrats!

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Didn't Karen say once that she doesn't really keep in touch with a lot of her partners? Not in a bad way but more that she doesn't want to let everyone into her life. Which I definitely get.
i respect that and i think it’s probably the best approach. i get that you might have the odd partner you really click with (i think fleur and vito are legitimately going to stay real friends) but for the most part they are really people you work with as part of your job for a short/intense period of time.

i secretly hope she stayed in touch with charles, jamie or chris though. she seemed to click with all of them (her leaving speech to charles was lovely) but i also get why she might see it as a part of her life that ends when their run in the show does.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I agree with you about giving Luba, Lauren and Michelle partners. It would be nice to see Amy, Nadiya and Dianne benched. Yeah, yeah, I know it won't happen it would be definitely nice to have a series without Amy and Dianne's underwhelming, predictable dances.
Totally agree and after Karen got lumbered with Jayde last year, she probably does deserve at least one more chance of getting a really good dancer she can push and enjoy a great run with!