Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame Amanda has gone as her dancing was quite good. I reckon she started to fall for Gio panicked and left 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Strictly’s statement on Amanda reads like the ones I get at work when someone leaves all of sudden and has likely been paid off.

whilst I didn’t enjoy their partnership - I do hope Amanda is OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I think it’s obvious she had made me her mind up last week but the producers wanted to prevent her making a rash decision/save face and opt for the miss a week option in case she changed her mind, hence the silence and why they didn’t interview Gio on Saturday

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on ITT. Nikita to Layton ‘ you looked beautiful on top.’ They were talking about the lifts I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
James Jordan claims Nigel's dance was a 4 and Layton's dance was a 6. Does he have a bee in his bonnet about ringers or what? Seems really strange to me, those are unusually low scores.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
James Jordan claims Nigel's dance was a 4 and Layton's dance was a 6. Does he have a bee in his bonnet about ringers or what? Seems really strange to me, those are unusually low scores.
He’s so bloody irrelevant no one cares what he thinks. He needs to get back to his subscription day job.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree.
I would say too that the whole experience is much more full on than anyone could anticipate.

Cameras on you constantly, media running with every tale they can come up with.
And that's before you step foot in a training room or onto the floor on Saturday night.
I noticed a few articles in the press last week about her partner suing the production company for his stunt going wrong, probably a lot going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 13
Nasty bitter little toad. He should get back to flogging his weight loss method.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
James Jordan is a bleep. He was ranting about immigrants on Twitter the other day. Then threw his toys out the pram when it was pointed out his wife is an immigrant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
James Jordan is a bleep. He was ranting about immigrants on Twitter the other day. Then threw his toys out the pram when it was pointed out his wife is an immigrant.
He's vile, he's a jumped up right wing prick who resorts to trolling for attention.

Reactions: 24
Saw that. He's not the sharpest tool in the box.
---
BBC insta account comments are a complete binfire. Meanwhile over on X people are saying they are done with the show now Amanda is not on it.

Get a grip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
this is one of my fave pro dances - mainly because of jojo and his drop kick . Absolute standout performance imo :)

OMG I love this. I watched it so many times. Just brilliant. People say they don’t have good pro dances anymore but this proves them wrong

Reactions: 6
Thank you so much everyone for your replies regarding the live shows!

I think I’m going to buy tickets for the professionals show! We’re not huge fans of the celebs this year, and Nikita is confirmed as one of the dancers so that sold it for me 😅

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on ITT. Nikita to Layton ‘ you looked beautiful on top.’ They were talking about the lifts I think 😂
Honestly, thankgod for these threads & other people cackling at the same things as me 😂 I sit here thinking, stop it .. but then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This may not have had anything to do with her reason to leave…but it must have been so hard for Amanda’s partner to see her dance with Gio. It’s not really that long since his accident and the dances they did were so intimate, I can’t help but think it maybe impacted heavily on him.

I’m not sure why Gio came back either to be honest, you’ve got the newer pros who are really enthusiastic, vibrant and what Strictly should be about and then you’ve got Gorka, Karen and Gio moping around like they would rather be anywhere else

Reactions: 26
It always used to depend on whether he had a ringer (Cheri Lunghi) who lost out to an old guy mopping up the votes (John Sargent) when he had 2 ITT appearances, one to say people should vote for the best dance and he should pull out and one after he had pulled out to say he should have stayed causing Claudia to splutter in his face … or whether his wife had the plucky trier knocking out the better dancers (Chris Hollins). Just don’t mention sat on a chair Denise.

Reactions: 2
Thank you so much everyone for your replies regarding the live shows!

I think I’m going to buy tickets for the professionals show! We’re not huge fans of the celebs this year, and Nikita is confirmed as one of the dancers so that sold it for me 😅
You'll love it I went last time & next Years is same lineup but with added Graz & Michelle

Reactions: 5
This may not have had anything to do with her reason to leave…but it must have been so hard for Amanda’s partner to see her dance with Gio. It’s not really that long since his accident and the dances they did were so intimate, I can’t help but think it maybe impacted heavily on him.

I’m not sure why Gio came back either to be honest, you’ve got the newer pros who are really enthusiastic, vibrant and what Strictly should be about and then you’ve got Gorka, Karen and Gio moping around like they would rather be anywhere else
The older pros really are mopey these days. I’m kinda over them. I don’t mind Gorka, he seems really nice but I’ve always found him a bit moody on Strictly.. or at least more recently. I think maybe he’s just not as bouncy as some of the others by nature!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.