Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to be a dummy noob, but was the face cos of bad feedback? I see it on here all the time but wasn't sure 😅
They thought they were going to be lauded to the hilt, but instead they got told it was a bit shit, and they were not very receptive to that feedback.

And then they got voted off, kept rehearsing anyway for no reason, then Amy moved in with the Fletchers and pretended she had to because of Covid bubbles, even though they had ceased being a thing about two years previously. And then Sarah Davis turned up with an origami craft set and a pair of spare trousers, while Aljaz temporarily relocated to Durham to do the school run for her.

As long as I live, I will never ever understand what the hell went on that year. It was INSANE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Geetbo

VIP Member
James Jordan is a cunt. He was ranting about immigrants on Twitter the other day. Then threw his toys out the pram when it was pointed out his wife is an immigrant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
All the talk of Fletch made me remember what an utter pillock he looked in his matador costume.

0_tom2.jpg

p1962129_e_h6_aa (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mark81

VIP Member
Love what Angela is doing for older people in general. We live in such an ageist society, its one of the socially acceptable discriminations. Not saying she's perfect, but what she represents is to be applauded.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Geetbo

VIP Member
I do find this thread incredible as we all love and slag off different people and yet there’s rarely arguments. DS is like the battle of the Somme every weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
For those of us who were teenage girks in the 90s Nikita reminds me of those lads who hair has 'curtains'. He just seems so lovely though and his partnership with Leyton has really made him shine this season
I used to love Ben from a1 in all his curtained glory when I was a teenager, and have somehow never managed to shake off having crushes on men with curtain-esque hair and baby faces as a result of it. My husband finds it hilarious - last night I said "there's the dancer I fancy" and he rolled his eyes and said "well, obviously" 😂 Nikita seems lovely in general but I mainly fancy him when he's looking all confident, serious and a bit intense during dances 🥵

Last night as the show started I also announced to my husband "I also have a bit of a crush on Nigel - you know, Nigel Havers" and he sat there completely baffled until I shouted "....NO, Harman!!!"

Also, hi! I'm new to strictly this year aside from watching bits and pieces with my mum during the first few years, and it's a lovely respite from looking after a 5 month old! This thread is amazing - I watched the show gradually over the space of two and a half hours last night due to baby waking up, and then caught up on alllll your comments afterwards which kept me very entertained and made me feel part of something despite being sat alone. Apologies to anyone who suddenly had a deluge of notifications of me belatedly liking your posts!

Anyway, I'll probably be mostly a silent observer but wanted to say hello and thank you for your insight, entertainment and company 😊
---
I cried laughing when I first found the threads here and read through the most liked posts. 🤣
Same - I did some proper dirty chuckles last night, especially reading everyone's horny posts 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’d like to know how many of those Ellie votes are from people who want to deepthroat Vito.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I was laughing at myself earlier, I was trying to remember who was left to dance.
And the couple I was forgetting was Knobby and Dianne.

Jeepers what was that top he was wearing!
My mum wears one like that in the winter instead of a vest. Thankfully his wasn't trimmed with lace and a little bow, though that might have looked a bit more fancy than the crap he was wearing.
---
Just catching up with the BBC comments and jfc, Bobby fans are quite something.

Screenshot_20231021_233522_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

jfletcher

VIP Member
Bless Eddie. He’ll always be used as evidence that it in fact can be too early for a ten from Shirley.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tanley

VIP Member
I know Layton is a ringer, but I love him. Of course he is a fantastic dancer, but he also has great character, and attitude, and unique style. Most of all, he has the most wonderful partnership with Nikita. The two of them are perfect for each other.

Reactions: 35

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
I could KIND OF understand it if Jade had been this wonderful, amazing person that everyone had just adored... but... Well... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Am so confused about Zara's scores tonight - she barely moved, it looked really awkward and she scored 7's and 8's 🤯 honestly was expecting 5's!

Reactions: 34