Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that classic Bruno line, "Nancy, you emerged looking like a queen of the night, but you dance like the walking dead" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah, remember the days of Brendan telling Fiona Phillips she was probably “a crap shag”.

None of the current mawkish ‘You have brought such joy to my life, friends forever blah blah blah’ cack.
I know lots of the partnerships genuinely get on well but for once I'd love a pro/celeb to say "Thank Christ that's over, he's a right hole!" on the elimination.

Just for Tess' face tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
James Jordan claims Nigel's dance was a 4 and Layton's dance was a 6. Does he have a bee in his bonnet about ringers or what? Seems really strange to me, those are unusually low scores.
Had a quick look at his Twitter on Saturday and he was spouting forward his views on immigration. Safe to say he’s looking for any sort of reaction and engagement. Prize cockwomble

Reactions: 8
Remember that classic Bruno line, "Nancy, you emerged looking like a queen of the night, but you dance like the walking dead" :LOL:

"Moments of Mills and Boon and Moments of Meals on Wheels" and Bruce openly cackling 😂

has any contestant provided such good value as Nancy (no)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you might be onto something. They were together before his accident. A dramatic change of lifestyle for them both. She did say a couple of weeks back that she ‘ felt like a woman again’ must be so tough for them both and as mentioned upthread there is a law suit pending regarding his accident. A lot for any couple to deal with. Who knows and maybe we never will but she obviously felt she couldn’t continue for whatever reason.
I have a very similar theory thats its linked to this. I wouldnt be surprised if there is a split soon. Their first date was when he flew to venice where she was filming and they got engaged that day. All quite full on and intense. Within a matter of weeks/months hes critically ill then left with life changing injuries and dependent on assistance.
Huge change for everybody and the dynamics in the relationship.
Kevin from Grimsbys partners always seem to dump their partner after he dances with them. Maybe fannyrat has done something similar and shes re-evaluated what she wants from life and rediscovered things about herself
All complete theory but ive seen it before where couples have a big united front when something horrendous happens but one ends up resenting the change and situation but hangs on for so long as they dont want to look like the bad one for leaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So many brilliant things - Carol's bizarre face, skin tight trousers, bad singing - in the first few seconds. I need a compilation of all the bad dances now please!!
Here’s a couple to be going on with:

And this one isn’t bad, it’s a work of insane genius:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And another ..

Kristina and John Sargent Paso

I actually know a bit of very weak tea about her

I know for a fact that last year she was applying for minimum wage jobs.

Which probably explains why Karen has hung on by her fingernails.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Alison's American Smooth is up there as one of the best of all time, unironically for me

God love Dianne's attempt with the Simpsons dance

Edit: no, it was couple's choice, they were both at the mercy of...whatever that was

Reactions: 2

Kristina? Doesnt she have a dance school?

I thought she was teaching children ballroom and Latin . Maybe that fell through ( or that I am completely wrong about the teaching ).

I don’t follow Karen so have mo idea what she does outside of strictly .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.