Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness I had totally forgotten about the No elimination semi final after the leaderboard catastrophe! What a drama that was

was it from then that they did more than 2 person finals? When you think about it it’s such an obvious problem to come up once it’s down to three someone should have spotted it long before it happened
They had a contestant withdraw that year (John Sergeant, who withdrew because it wouldn't have been fair to the others to continue, and definitely not because he was booked on a cruise and/or didn't fancy the two dance weeks). I think they did three person finals from series two?

Reactions: 4
They had a contestant withdraw that year (John Sergeant, who withdrew because it wouldn't have been fair to the others to continue, and definitely not because he was booked on a cruise and/or didn't fancy the two dance weeks). I think they did three person finals from series two?
Oh yes of course, the press conference! How could I forget, I love a drama filled series (is it bad of me to hope this is the start of another one haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve done both & loved both! The live tour is better if you particularly enjoyed the celebs that year. I went one year where I hadn’t really felt that bothered by any of the celebs & enjoyed it but not as much as other years! The pro tour is amazing if you enjoy watching the pro dances!
Exactly how I felt. The first time I went to the live show I loved it. Bruno was pure filth! Not as invested the next time. You’ve kind of heard the gags before. Loved the Professionals tour. Got to see what they could really do. Got to say Neal came into his own as being a kind of compère. Haven’t booked again but glad I went. Very different vibes. Live tour is like the TV. Professionals more of a show

Reactions: 6
Oh yes of course, the press conference! How could I forget, I love a drama filled series (is it bad of me to hope this is the start of another one haha)
I’m praying for Nadiya selling a story to the Sun that Kai is shafting Angela.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
My 7 yr old sobbed for 20 minutes when Les was voted out- we have re-watched his ships captain dance (I have to call it that because I genuinely don’t remember what type of dance it was actually meant to be) at least 10 times.

There really is no accounting for taste. 😂

Youngest Peas is besides themselves with joy every time Les appears in the opening credits :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've not paid much attention to olivia rodrigo due to getting old, but I've just listened to vampire and omg it. is. perfect. for them

literally can't wait for it! really hope layton wears a gorgeous dress 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry in advance if this is not allowed! Has anyone been to the Strictly tours before?

I’m thinking about buying tickets for a Christmas present but I’m not sure whether to go for the Strictly Live or the Professionals tour!
The Strictly tour is a good show but it all depends if you like the celebs that are going to be in it.You do get to see the judges dance usually. The pro tour is good to see them dancing without being hampered by the celebs🤣

Reactions: 9
Ellie isn't a pro sadly - Wednesday is taken for the pro dance.
apologies have misread this.. i was thinkking you were asking what couple would get the dance. face palm moment
---
karen looked overjoyed during ITT .. its the most i have seen her smile in 5 weeks.

• Haha
Bit behind but I just love Nikita and Layton together - they're adorable and clearly good mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've not paid much attention to olivia rodrigo due to getting old, but I've just listened to vampire and omg it. is. perfect. for them

literally can't wait for it! really hope layton wears a gorgeous dress 💙
Not if Vicky Gill has anything to do with it🤣

• Haha
Omg. I LOVE Olivia Rodrigo. I’m a bit obsessed with Vampire. Wow. Bring on that Tango 😭👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

the whole amanda incident is bizarre to me . I dont know why but i just have the feeling that something has happened in the background as SCD team are being very cagey. For example, why didnt claude speak to Gio on saturday to ask if Amanda was ok? That is usually something that happens if one of the celebs dont perform one week.

Then there is the "statement" which basically said nothing - why no mention of mental health if that was the reason. They didnt need to say much - but why not say something like "SCD is a very highly pressurised environment for an extended period of time. we fully understand that this is not right for Amanda at this time and we fully support her decision to withdaw. Mental health is very important (etc etc)..."

Instead its all become a mystery.. ( just my thoughts )

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.