Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louseylou

VIP Member
I sometimes watch Andre Rieu when I'm at my mum's as we're savages who like to snark at the enraptured weirdos in the crowd and the whole weird spectacle of it all. I'm wondering why our Andre has never performed on Strictly? He strikes me as perfect granny bait while a handful of pros awkwardly waft around him smugly playing his violin.

Michelle can bring her cello
He's been on Strictly a few times, 3 or 4 I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Honeystar

VIP Member
Right now I think the final will be Bobby, Nigel, Ellie and Layton....I hope Amanda comes back and we don't go down to a three person final as I'm almost certain Bobby will be voted through and I don't want any of the other 3 to miss out at this stage. Torn on it being Amanda or Angela who leaves in the SF.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Oh my goodness I had totally forgotten about the No elimination semi final after the leaderboard catastrophe! What a drama that was

was it from then that they did more than 2 person finals? When you think about it it’s such an obvious problem to come up once it’s down to three someone should have spotted it long before it happened

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I started listening to Johannes’s book on a long drive today and hearing him talk about the challenges he faced growing up makes me admire his self-confidence and caring spirit even more than I already did.
Does he read it himself ? He has the most easy to listen to voice. Might have to download.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Every Halloween I hope someone will finally do a Tango to the True Blood theme and every year I'm disappointed. There hasn't ever been one on Strictly, has there? When I google I can only find one sadly fairly shit one from the American DWTS.

I don't care who does it or how badly the singers mangle it, I just want one.

Reactions: 1