Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Does anyone fancy making a list of Halloween song suggestions? I'm sure we can all come up with some eclectic, interesting stuff that the producers would never touch with a barge pole! 😂

I'll start:

- Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo (Jive)
- Belladonna Twist - Cirque du Soleil (Charleston)
- Midnight - Swingrowers (Foxtrot/AS)
- Danse Macabre - Saint-Saëns (VW)
- Hammer Horror - Kate Bush (AT)
- The Storm - Wojciech Kilar (Paso)
- Season of the Witch - Dr. John (Rumba)
Have they ever used Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon? I reckon that could work - not sure what the dance would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Open-door

The year Karen split with Kevin who was her partner and how did they do?
Shes said that split was really hard and she still had to see him at work each day. Was she as disengaged and remote then as she has seemed this year with Eddi?
I may be remembering this all wrong but my recollection is that it was said that she was the one who had left Kevin (for an opera singer, I think) and she was certainly perfectly peppy in that series (with Charles Venn). Kevin was quite hang-dog in interviewsbut as pushy with his celeb as ever.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
i dont know if anyone else is a tiktok user but everytime i hear that song i have "emotional damage, emotional damage" going through my head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
Just watched their Q & A, they are a beautiful pairing. 🥰

Compare and contrast with today's news!

Nigel did an interview with Katya and said he was so very nervous waiting to meet his pro partner, he was more than relieved to see it was Katya. That tells me everything when an easy going celeb is almost bricking it with the possibility of him being paired with someone he didn't think he could spend three months in their company. When he said that all I could think was which female pro was he most scared of being paired with? Mmmmm??
Which Q&A? I saw a clip of a Bobby and Dianne interview the other day also, but couldn't find the source!