Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Open-door

No she said on a divorce podcast that she would have fought and fought for the relationship and that she was totally blindsided when Kevin asked for the divorce. The opera singer was after all that. A lot of dancers get together and it must be quite intense living together, working together- even if you dont work together when you talk about your day itll ge quite similar. 2 competitive people in a relationship isnt always a good combo
I don't know how much you can trust the tabs but there are loads of photos of Karen with David Webb long before Kevin met Stacey Dooley on Strictly. In the podcast you mention (which was much more recent) Karen said she and Kevin split the same year [2018] but I don't think that can be right because of all the dated photos of her with Webb before then. It was claimed at the time that the marriage ended because of an earlier affair she had with an accountant! Recollections vary, of course, and who knows who wanted out of the marriage - probably both - but the story at the time was that it was Karen.

Rach88

VIP Member
The backstory, in case the newbies don’t know , is that Laura was very good friends with Georgia, his celeb the year before, who he had the strictly curse with - and dumped just before that series with Laura. They didn’t exactly get on.
Thought that was the case thank you I've watched strictly for many years but have slept lots since then 😂😭

RazRazRazMataz

I don’t know if it’s been said because I have so much to catch up on, but I think the only dance older Angela could possible have left in her is a couples choice. Has she had a tango?

Rach88

VIP Member
Friend/had the same agent.
Gio dumped Georgia out of the blue just before the start. Laura felt awkward. Georgia did a very passive agressive post saying it wasn’t Laura’s fault they had split up, don’t blame her or be mean. It went downhill from there, really.
Thought that was the case I'm lucky to remember details from last year tbf haha

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Does anyone fancy making a list of Halloween song suggestions? I'm sure we can all come up with some eclectic, interesting stuff that the producers would never touch with a barge pole! 😂

I'll start:

- Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo (Jive)
- Belladonna Twist - Cirque du Soleil (Charleston)
- Midnight - Swingrowers (Foxtrot/AS)
- Danse Macabre - Saint-Saëns (VW)
- Hammer Horror - Kate Bush (AT)
- The Storm - Wojciech Kilar (Paso)
- Season of the Witch - Dr. John (Rumba)

Abc987456x

Trying to catch up.

Along with the current odds and this poll.

Surprised Adam is at the bottom, him being ex-Corrie and now Waterloo Road watchers.

Not surprised by Nigel, he would have many many devotees who loved him back in 2003, followed his career and he is still as charismatic, quite laid back, dedicated to his job with such magnetism. He has probably gathered more followers just for him being on Strictly, add that to his Casualty character, would love to know his voting figures, not undeserved either. Perhaps that is why the judges are not afraid to give him bad critique.

Wow on Saturday with the styling he looked just like his character Sky Masterson when he performed in Guys and Dolls in 2006, complete with the braces, hat and flat hair.
Adam’s dancing isn’t particularly memorable like the top few

Bol85

VIP Member
Someone on an earlier thread said something about the reason Karen has split from her husband - what’s the goss?! 👀