Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Has anybody been in DS? Whats ladylav saying about Gio and Amanda not dancing this week?
Who do they think is the big romance this year? I remember the AJ and Kai days- crazy

Reactions: 1

louseylou

VIP Member
Has there been any sign of Michelle in the Clauditorium? I feel like she hasn't been there since the launch show.

abelleza

Chatty Member
Speaking of Halloween music, what do you think are the chances of a paso to Dragula by Rob Zombie? 😂
I thought them having rock lobster by the B52’s (Dan and Nadia) a few years ago was a bit edgy and cool for them so doubt Rob Zombie will be brutally murdered played but you never know 😂

• Haha

Abc987456x

OH! I can’t believe that no one has pointed the new Strictly viewers to the GREATEST ever moment in Strictly of all time!!!

Is was dedicated to his sister, who was … in an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical.

And then this happened.
I just watched and thought it was a beautiful dance. Why did the judges hate it so much? I am new to watching the show aha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Hi all I’m sorry I’ve been away all week and come back to see Amanda is not competing tonight? What happens - does she just get to go through? Is there still a vote and someone going tonight?

Seems a bit unfair no?

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I actually know a bit of very weak tea about her

I know for a fact that last year she was applying for minimum wage jobs.

Which probably explains why Karen has hung on by her fingernails.
I thought she was teaching children ballroom and Latin . Maybe that fell through ( or that I am completely wrong about the teaching ).

I don’t follow Karen so have mo idea what she does outside of strictly .

Beth1980

VIP Member
The Mirror reported on his post and I couldn't figure it out, hoped someone here could decipher. Maybe something to do with a clear out loo?