Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Of the CCs I liked Charles Venn's and Faye's - fve rest go from much of a muchness to just plain bad.

Reactions: 2

Bol85

VIP Member
I recon we’ll get a Wednesday dance next week, the Jenna Ortega version.. quite a good little song in the TV series that she dances too!

Boring Monday

VIP Member
James Jordan claims Nigel's dance was a 4 and Layton's dance was a 6. Does he have a bee in his bonnet about ringers or what? Seems really strange to me, those are unusually low scores.
It always used to depend on whether he had a ringer (Cheri Lunghi) who lost out to an old guy mopping up the votes (John Sargent) when he had 2 ITT appearances, one to say people should vote for the best dance and he should pull out and one after he had pulled out to say he should have stayed causing Claudia to splutter in his face … or whether his wife had the plucky trier knocking out the better dancers (Chris Hollins). Just don’t mention sat on a chair Denise.

hannah3

Right now I think the final will be Bobby, Nigel, Ellie and Layton....I hope Amanda comes back and we don't go down to a three person final as I'm almost certain Bobby will be voted through and I don't want any of the other 3 to miss out at this stage. Torn on it being Amanda or Angela who leaves in the SF.
If Amanda doesnt come back then I think the final will be Layton, ELlie and Bobby which would be a shame because I definitely want to see Nigel and Katya in there as I love their partnership.

Hedylamar

Not awkward at all!A shame that people can't just get on with a job without all the snark and meanie haters acting like bullies.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I noticed Anton was looking in good shape during that dance. However, now he's back to burbling nonsense as a judge that has entirely slipped away.
Yes, it’s just Anton’s inner bicep really… nothing to do with the rest of him - that flash was all I need to keep me going for a while.

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I keep referring to Ellie as Eddie who was her on screen foster dad in Corrie. They both have the same hair line and tonight just showed it off even more.

• Haha

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
Alison's American Smooth is up there as one of the best of all time, unironically for me

God love Dianne's attempt with the Simpsons dance

Edit: no, it was couple's choice, they were both at the mercy of...whatever that was