Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
The year Karen split with Kevin who was her partner and how did they do?
Shes said that split was really hard and she still had to see him at work each day. Was she as disengaged and remote then as she has seemed this year with Eddi?

Reactions: 3

Crumpet41

VIP Member
not surprised to zara in the bottom. WIll all depend on who else is in the bottom now. If its eddie she might be safe.

Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
they sure dont hide there unwarranted favourites. Nigel was shit today. i watched it and even i new it just went all so wrong. but compared to others the judges still poured over him. if a few of the others had got it that wrong...
ripped open is too much for me. shes no good. i get it i get it shes old and can move. tremendous. but she cant dance. she doesnt flow,and only moves when put into the moves by kai.

katz2022

Chatty Member
Not going to be popular but my favourite dance is Kevin and Susannahs paso. 🫣
I was going to add this. I love it.

I also can’t hear Bad Moon Rising without thinking of their Halloween Charleston. Does anyone else associate songs with strictly routines?

sueh21

I don't know how much you can trust the tabs but there are loads of photos of Karen with David Webb long before Kevin met Stacey Dooley on Strictly. In the podcast you mention (which was much more recent) Karen said she and Kevin split the same year [2018] but I don't think that can be right because of all the dated photos of her with Webb before then. It was claimed at the time that the marriage ended because of an earlier affair she had with an accountant! Recollections vary, of course, and who knows who wanted out of the marriage - probably both - but the story at the time was that it was Karen.

Didn’t King Kev have a fling with Louise Redknapp? She was on Strictly 2016