Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
I started listening to Johannes’s book on a long drive today and hearing him talk about the challenges he faced growing up makes me admire his self-confidence and caring spirit even more than I already did.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

jfletcher

VIP Member
That was such a lovely speech from Eddie. He seems like such a gem and it’s clear how much the cast adore him.

• Heart

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Gio should genuinely have just quit after his win with Rose, rather than fuck around for two series and then (hopefully) find out.

Geetbo

VIP Member
If we’re sharing glorious dances, I defy you to watch this and not wish you’d never purchased a tv.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
Oh no. I've been trying to jump in on the conversation here the last couple of weeks but the vibes are so negative on these threads. Strictly is a source of joy and I'm really enjoying this year. All I see is negativity about everything on this thread and it kind of sucks the joy out of it 😫

I don't care if we're not getting jaw dropping dances at this stage, everyone bar two couples were a joy to watch. I honestly think the likes of Kelvin and Danny have spoiled some viewers and they expect WOW moments from the get go so anything that's simply good or pleasant to watch isn't enough... (But only if the media aren't ramming their dance training down our throats).

I don't see how Layton gets the "oh it's unfair" treatment from the same people who still give out that Ore won over Danny. Especially when Nigel, Angela S and Ellie all have previous dance training too, and Nigel has a hefty musical background given his age too.

Anyway. All this to say it's a shame this thread is a bit of a downer 🤣 it feels Almost uncool to say I'm really enjoying the show this year
I'm really enjoying it too, and snark only with sincerest affection 😅

Even when things go a bit skew-whiff there is something to always enjoy

Reactions: 24
Those of a horny disposition should a) join Juliet’s non-spoiler/general group and b) keep voting Zara in, because her mum is in that group and each week she posts some backstage photos from Zara: this week’s batch featured a few topless male pros getting their tans topped up in the background.

Just sharing information 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank god the withdrawal of Nicola Adams meant we never got that five person final we could have had in the Covid series - we’d still have been watching that in January!

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
James Jordan is a cunt. He was ranting about immigrants on Twitter the other day. Then threw his toys out the pram when it was pointed out his wife is an immigrant.
He's vile, he's a jumped up right wing prick who resorts to trolling for attention.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I think Karen's time is up on strictly. Eddie looks like he has natural rhythm but his dancing with Karen is awful. It'll be a shame if he goes out before Zara.

And!!! Ive got tickets for the tour this year for the first time in years. I'm REALLY hoping Layton does the tour. I doubt he'll win - he's just a wee bit too good - but jings him and Nikita are FABULOUS

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Aww, I didn't want Eddie to go. I think he pulled it up in the DO, and he's such a nice guy.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’m enjoying the show too! I literally don’t give a rats ass that there are ringers, it’s an entertainment show. Not a professional dancing competition! They have actual trained dancers on other versions of the show in other countries. It’s really not a big deal. As history shows, the ringers never win as god forbid the British don’t support the underdog 😂 #dannymacwasrobbed
Same here. I have been soooo looking forward to it, and I am loving it. I never needed a bit of sparkle and distraction more. I love the threads here, absolutely love them.

Personally, I haven't a blinking clue about dancing so unless they fall over, I won't notice mistakes 😁

There's nobody I dislike but I especially like Nigel and Katya, Layton and Nikita, Ellie and Vito and Krishnan and Lauren.
I want them to be the finalists.

• Heart

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I really liked Eddie and I don’t agree with the judges there that Zara was better. I know he would have only gained another week but I’d have liked him to have it.

• Heart

posy

VIP Member
Strictly’s statement on Amanda reads like the ones I get at work when someone leaves all of sudden and has likely been paid off.

whilst I didn’t enjoy their partnership - I do hope Amanda is OK.

Last edited:

jfletcher

VIP Member
Nancy was eliminated when Will Mellor was in the audience. Karen was eliminated when Charles Venn was in the audience.

Do Rose or Faye fancy coming to watch next week?

• Haha