Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched their Q & A, they are a beautiful pairing. šŸ„°

Compare and contrast with today's news!

Nigel did an interview with Katya and said he was so very nervous waiting to meet his pro partner, he was more than relieved to see it was Katya. That tells me everything when an easy going celeb is almost bricking it with the possibility of him being paired with someone he didn't think he could spend three months in their company. When he said that all I could think was which female pro was he most scared of being paired with? Mmmmm??
I would say that 2 pairings theyā€™ve got wrong this series. Amanda and Gio, Bobby and Diane. Maybe giving the celebs too much of a say isnā€™t the way forward to a successful partnership.

Reactions: 16
Just watched their Q & A, they are a beautiful pairing. šŸ„°

Compare and contrast with today's news!

Nigel did an interview with Katya and said he was so very nervous waiting to meet his pro partner, he was more than relieved to see it was Katya. That tells me everything when an easy going celeb is almost bricking it with the possibility of him being paired with someone he didn't think he could spend three months in their company. When he said that all I could think was which female pro was he most scared of being paired with? Mmmmm??
Which Q&A? I saw a clip of a Bobby and Dianne interview the other day also, but couldn't find the source!

Reactions: 1
I started listening to Johannesā€™s book on a long drive today and hearing him talk about the challenges he faced growing up makes me admire his self-confidence and caring spirit even more than I already did.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone elseā€™s sound cutting out intermittently on ITT? Just watching to see if they say anything about Amanda

Reactions: 1
I didnā€™t know Johannes had written a book. I shall look out for it.
On a related note, if anyone missed the documentary Oti did about South Africa, itā€™s really worth a watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness I had totally forgotten about the No elimination semi final after the leaderboard catastrophe! What a drama that was

was it from then that they did more than 2 person finals? When you think about it itā€™s such an obvious problem to come up once itā€™s down to three someone should have spotted it long before it happened

Reactions: 2
Me too! Iā€™m just here for the drama. Iā€™ve no clue whatā€™s happened but happy that ā€œFanny ratā€ is gone. (High five to whoever here called him that, itā€™s perfect)
Also someone spelt his name GioFanny this weekend when someone asked who Fanny rat was this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
of course Layton's relaxed before a life show he's literally a west end leading man!! (and good for him!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Vampire was the song I was hoping for this Saturday so Iā€™m buzzing it gets to shine with Nikitaā€™s choreography and Laytonā€™s talent šŸ‘

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.