Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first heard that Amanda was taking part, I watched a clip of her at an Oxford Q&A and immediately got the impression that this was a tense, uncomfortable and kinda nervous person and I had concerns that the demands of the show wouldn't suit her at all.

So this is no surprise. It’s a difficult experience on the celebs and if you’ve had mental struggles in the past and enter a situation which triggers them, that can be horrible. Sometimes in life, you’ve just got to know when to walk away and I’m happy for Amanda that she made the right decision for herself.

I also think the BBC need to take a serious look into their continued employment of Giovanni. Richie, Nicola Roberts & Amanda might not be my cup of tea but they can’t all have been the problem surely?

Reactions: 27
That absolute nothing of a statement combined with the continued silence from her and Gio is very intriguing.
I’m telling you they’ve hate fucked and it’s gotten awkward 😂. Nah in all seriousness if it is MH related I hope she’s kept away from social media tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well what an informative statement that was.
To be fair, they couldn’t really say ‘if she has to spend one more minute up close and personal with the Insta fanny rat and his stench of fags, naff cologne and ennui, she’ll vomit up a kidney’.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In other news, Nigel wants to dance with Vito.

Make
It
So

Just watched their Q & A, they are a beautiful pairing. 🥰

Compare and contrast with today's news!

Nigel did an interview with Katya and said he was so very nervous waiting to meet his pro partner, he was more than relieved to see it was Katya. That tells me everything when an easy going celeb is almost bricking it with the possibility of him being paired with someone he didn't think he could spend three months in their company. When he said that all I could think was which female pro was he most scared of being paired with? Mmmmm??

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In other news, Nigel wants to dance with Vito.

Make
It
So
*Fires up Wattpad*

Gio at a loose end now? there won't be an instababe safe within 50 miles of Elstree.

This is speculation but not if sure Gio was the right partner for her, from previous dance partners he sounded quite the task master. If I remember correctly Michelle had fights with him, but she could put him in his place. However it does it make it ok for the other person to take the brunt of the behaviour.
I remember with Ranvir she had a meltdown as he was being far too harsh and she made him change his teaching style as she didn't have the self-confidence to deal with his critique..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Her daughter is probably over the moon she won’t have to go to another show 😂 think her fingers were down to nubs by the end of the last one she attended!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not awkward at all!A shame that people can't just get on with a job without all the snark and meanie haters acting like bullies.

Reactions: 2
When I first heard that Amanda was taking part, I watched a clip of her at an Oxford Q&A and immediately got the impression that this was a tense, uncomfortable and kinda nervous person and I had concerns that the demands of the show wouldn't suit her at all.

So this is no surprise. It’s a difficult experience on the celebs and if you’ve had mental struggles in the past and enter a situation which triggers them, that can be horrible. Sometimes in life, you’ve just got to know when to walk away and I’m happy for Amanda that she made the right decision for herself.

I also think the BBC need to take a serious look into their continued employment of Giovanni. Richie, Nicola Roberts & Amanda might not be my cup of tea but they can’t all have been the problem surely?
On the Launch Show, she was marking off the Strictly Bingo Card at the rate of knots … one big family, all love each other, bonded, Friends for life … I said at the time calm yourself luv. Just wonder if she went in too hard too fast and crashed and burnt.

I didn’t know now Amanda struggled with MH, I hope she’s ok.

This is speculation but not if sure Gio was the right partner for her, from previous dance partners he sounded quite the task master. If I remember correctly Michelle had fights with him, but she could put him in his place. However it does it make it ok for the other person to take the brunt of the behaviour.

Mental health issues are still health issues.
We don’t actually know the reason yet though. My feelings are that Gio is an epic cock who can’t be arsed unless his partner is either young and pretty or naturally gifted.

I’m now having to watch bleeping ITT because of Amanda. Cow.
Me too! I’m just here for the drama. I’ve no clue what’s happened but happy that “Fanny rat” is gone. (High five to whoever here called him that, it’s perfect)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.