Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry in advance if this is not allowed! Has anyone been to the Strictly tours before?

I’m thinking about buying tickets for a Christmas present but I’m not sure whether to go for the Strictly Live or the Professionals tour!

Reactions: 5
Sorry in advance if this is not allowed! Has anyone been to the Strictly tours before?

I’m thinking about buying tickets for a Christmas present but I’m not sure whether to go for the Strictly Live or the Professionals tour!
The Live Tour is basically the show...the judges are there and the couples are marked, they perform 2 numbers from the series and they join in the group numbers too...the pros tour is the pros at their very best :) both are good

Reactions: 9
Given the meltdown on DS it would be hilarious if Amanda appeared on ITT to say she's back and she had a lovely rest.

Ooh 'unable to continue'. Fleur doesn't look gutted!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not necessarily on side with Amanda's previous views but MusicQueen on DS has been borderline unhinged towards Amanda all series. That sort of trolling isn't acceptable, perhaps ignoring a contestant you can't stomach is the best way to go? If she's been receiving that from other people, then that probably did have a significant effect on her mental health.
She seems reasonable on the Amanda thread, not come across her posts on any other threads but I rather felt the other posters baying for her blood for her "hateful" comments were being OTT.

I don't really understand how Amanda ended up on the show when she hates drag so much and thinks it's traumatising for children - must have been hard for her to stand in front of Craig, a pantomime dame every week.

Reactions: 9
I know very little about Amanda, however she does seem to have had a run of bad luck in the past few years.

Her long term partner leaving her, financial woes and her now current partner in a catastrophic accident with horrific life changing injuries.

Add Gio into the mix, long hours of training and perhaps it was all too much. I hope she's ok and I wish her well.

Reactions: 27
A couple of us called this on Saturday. There was duck all wrong with her she just wasnt enjoying the experience.

Reactions: 12

Yes it depends what you like as to which show suits better. The professional have smaller venues but you do get to see the Pro dancers dance at 100% its amazing to see them up close but it really depends on the line up.
If you like the whole Strictly experience with the Judges and the celebs involved too then Strictly Live is fantastic, it's a great family friendly atmosphere and makes for a really fun afternoon/evening out. I went to see dancing on ice one year and by comparison it was so lacklustre and didn't translate to the arenas well.

Reactions: 6
Gio thinks hes bigger than the show- own tours, own bbc show, bezzy mates with one of the judges, phoning it in, not doing pro dances ( due to his dodgy which didnt stop him gallavanting and dancing at his own show) being a dick to his partners.
The new younger male dancers and how they are show this up even more. He's done-he cant keep coasting on his win with Rose

Reactions: 21
I’m now having to watch bleeping ITT because of Amanda. Cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I’ve done both & loved both! The live tour is better if you particularly enjoyed the celebs that year. I went one year where I hadn’t really felt that bothered by any of the celebs & enjoyed it but not as much as other years! The pro tour is amazing if you enjoy watching the pro dances!

Reactions: 6
I know very little about Amanda, however she does seem to have had a run of bad luck in the past few years.

Her long term partner leaving her, financial woes and her now current partner in a catastrophic accident with horrific life changing injuries.

Add Gio into the mix, long hours of training and perhaps it was all too much. I hope she's ok and I wish her well.
The tax/bankruptcy stuff was dodgy all round wasn’t it?

Reactions: 7
That absolute nothing of a statement combined with the continued silence from her and Gio is very intriguing.

Reactions: 19
Not necessarily on side with Amanda's previous views but MusicQueen on DS has been borderline unhinged towards Amanda all series. That sort of trolling isn't acceptable, perhaps ignoring a contestant you can't stomach is the best way to go? If she's been receiving that from other people, then that probably did have a significant effect on her mental health.
I suspect that she will talk about it more when she's feeling better.

And of course it may not be show related at all - maybe there is something happening in her personal life, or maybe she is just unwell in general. I get it - if you're not feeling your best, eliminating any necessary stressors may be the thing to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.