Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai is probably fuming that he doesn't have the lead part in the group dance with the iconic music, Janelle Monae ' Make me feel'. Could anything really beat that Cyd Charisse lookalike sexy dance he did with 'hellooooo' AJ? 😁

Reactions: 5
Kai is probably fuming that he doesn't have the lead part in the group dance with the iconic music, Janelle Monae ' Make me feel'. Could anything really beat that Cyd Charisse lookalike sexy dance he did with 'hellooooo' AJ? 😁
That was pretty hawt 🔥

Reactions: 5
Watching It Takes Two, with Vicky Giggles, I hope to Christ that Angela Rippon does not show as much of her left tit in that costume as the mannequin does 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Janette calm done. Krishnan is trying to say how this has changed his life and she's talking over him. I am diagnosing, sleepless nights, too much coffee and not enough rest. The show must go on but she must be running on fumes.

Reactions: 11
I took issue with ’like nothing our audience has seen before’. I’ve been watching Gilkeson’s work for 10 years (apparently). There is nothing new going on there.

I took issue with ’like nothing our audience has seen before’. I’ve been watching Gilkeson’s work for 10 years (apparently). There is nothing new going on there.
There are three Gilkinson routines: a) a re-imagining of Romeo & Juliet; b) a re-imaging of West Side Story (i.e. the same as the first one); and c) a re-imaging of a good vs evil fantasy/fairytale thing

I wonder which one we’re getting this weekend? 🤔

There are three Gilkinson routines: a) a re-imagining of Romeo & Juliet; b) a re-imaging of West Side Story (i.e. the same as the first one); and c) a re-imaging of a good vs evil fantasy/fairytale thing

I wonder which one we’re getting this weekend? 🤔
And each year we just keep getting sequels of these dances, he’s nothing new or original left to give imo

Lauren’s TikTok of her singing hallelujah and Krishnan on the guitar got me! She’s good! They’re one of the best partnerships this year, so happy she’s having a great time with her first celeb

Reactions: 29
Angela's Green dress that never stayed Green. ITT doth protest too much!!😆🟩🟪👚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lauren’s TikTok of her singing hallelujah and Krishnan on the guitar got me! She’s good! They’re one of the best partnerships this year, so happy she’s having a great time with her first celeb
I love them, I really do.

Reactions: 9
I'm really interested in hearing Krishdan talk about being on the show. I mean, he's a level-headed guy who wanted to do it for the joy, as he put it, but it seems like he's actually finding it a much more profound and emotional experience than he expected.

I'd really like to hear him chat a bit more in-depth.

Reactions: 20
Krishnan so far is someone I knew and liked before who has shown himself to be just as lovely as I hoped and I actually like him more now. This is so friggin rare on strictly (I got very stung with Caroline Q 💀).

Reactions: 12
I just smiled as soon as they appeared on ITT last night.

They are a lovely partnership and it's very interesting to hear from Krishnan how the Strictly experience is affecting him. As @Woolmercardington said, it would be lovely to hear more from him about it.

I hope they stay in for AAAAAAAAAAGES yet.

Reactions: 11
I love Krishnan & Lauren. They're such a lovely pairing and Lauren has bags of personality and talent, plus she's funny and bright. Also, she doesn't seem to be OTT squealy and loud. She can stay!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.