Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took issue with ’like nothing our audience has seen before’. I’ve been watching Gilkeson’s work for 10 years (apparently). There is nothing new going on there.
It's time they changed it up if Jason Gilkison has been there that long. I'm not a fan of the frenetic routines where you can't see everything that is going on.

Reactions: 1
I have just been reading an old thread. It was the night of the cape... 🤣
Just went back and rewatched cape-gate, 23 seconds (1/4 of the dance) flinging a cape about like a child or dog trying to play with a set of curtains. And the facial expressions - talk about overegging the pudding. Ah Will.

• Haha
Ooh Amanda given a bye this week for medical reasons! Maybe her circuits misfired??

(Rumours that she was hospitalised after accidentally getting a whiff of GPVita cologne are as yet unconfirmed)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just fell down a tik tok strictly rabbit hole.
This came up, this series was when I properly fell in love with Gorka (as did Gemma Atkinson damnit! 🤣) but I remember one point in this dance when he hits Alexandra thighs thinking “I wish I was her!!” Still do to be fair 🤣
One of my fave pairings...their Jive is just 🔥

Friday panelist: "You want to either be Bobby's best mate or want to date him".

Rather befriend or date someone who can talk coherently, no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned on here before but Layton is on the Graham Norton show tonight not sure if Nikita will be joining him but just in case might still be worth a watch

Reactions: 6
Janette and ITT.

One intro would be enough for all 3 Friday panel, Janette shouting their name individually is a waste of time.

First question to someone who has never taken part in SCD, 'how are they all feeling?' I mean how the heck does he know, he only did that skating programme. He has also deduced that Bobby is tall, well observed we never noticed that.

On a plus point Kai is looking very smart. He has a LOT of patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally irrelevant to strictly but Janette was on Jeremy Vine show this morning and she looked so much nicer without all of the heavy make up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.