Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
It’s giving me when you create a dance with your siblings/friends as a child and you make your parents sit through it because you’re putting on a show

• Haha
Reactions: 44

jfletcher

VIP Member
Krishnan might not be the best dancer technically but he’s such a joy to watch.

I remember him saying he signed up for Strictly for the joy of it and that shines through every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Millais

Chatty Member
When I think ‘the trauma and pain of parental abandonment’ I of course immediately think ‘Backstreet’s back alright!’

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Meisify2

VIP Member
They paired Krishnan with Lauren because she’s new and thought she would be out by now. I so happy that both Lauren and krishnan has proved everyone wrong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Loved this. Krishnan's enjoyment is so pure and he did a great job! Looked so dapper in tails too.

Reactions: 34

Meisify2

VIP Member
What’s up with Eddie and Karen? The chemistry between them has gone, any one else agree?

Reactions: 32

jfletcher

VIP Member
Is Anton going to give Ellie a 10? And Craig going out of his way to praise Vito might be my favourite moment of the series so far 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Dianne just uploaded a video on her YouTube channel where she said her dad is not well and is not coming to the Uk for Christmas as originally planned that’s why she was a bit off last week. Just goes to show you never know what someone is going through and shouldn’t be quick to judge.

I won’t be watching the live show tomorrow as my friend who is ill has took a turn for the worse.

Peace and good health to everyone no matter what ☮

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
Lauren’s TikTok of her singing hallelujah and Krishnan on the guitar got me! She’s good! They’re one of the best partnerships this year, so happy she’s having a great time with her first celeb

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Lauren is class, isn’t she and Krishnan is a complete delight. Absolutely Old School Strictly and what it’s all about.

• Heart