Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping for a new presenter this year, new singers, new costume designer and change of the X factor sob story format. The show definitely needs a shake up.
The singers!!! Dear God those awful singers 😱😱😱

They are terrible, particularly the screechy female ones. Now I love a screechy show tune, but they take the biscuit - reign it a bit guys.

I've still no idea why they got rid of Lance Ellington. Me and mum go to see Anton and Erin most years and Lance is the main singer. He's still a great singer and can do a good range of styles.

He's far, far better than anyone they have on the show just now.

Reactions: 4
The singers!!! Dear God those awful singers 😱😱😱

They are terrible, particularly the screechy female ones. Now I love a screechy show tune, but they take the biscuit - reign it a bit guys.
On TV…. Totally agree with you about the singers. I’ve managed to get tickets each year to be in the studio from the ballot, bar the Covid years, and they sound totally different. I remember being shocked the first year cause they actually sound good. No idea what the bbc does between recording and going on air!

Apparently there has been confirmation that there are two same sex couples.

Reactions: 1
Rose had followed some strictly celebs- probably just a few she met yesterday but it includes Richie and Helen which seem the most likely for Gio, aside from Kaye. But maybe it’s a double-bluff and that’s why she isn’t following Kaye 🤣

Reactions: 1
How are there STILL no spoilers? Have the BBC threatened the audience with something worse than the Simpsons dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tv schedule for the next month will be completely redone. Everything will be moved or postponed, Strictly included.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.