Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
At a guess, this is the work of Sleazy Gio's dodgy PR. This PR/stylist package have him dressing like he sells stolen car parts round the back of 'spoons so it's not a reach that they'd advise him to buy a shitload of followers rather than actually work on his social media presence.
He looks like he should be propping up a piano in a hotel foyer singing something like ‘I left my heart in San Fransisco’ vvvverrrryyyyy sssslllloooooowwwwwwllllyyyyyy with lots of pauses and making eye contact with the laydezz

• Haha
Reactions: 10

nicalibres

VIP Member
The way some people are trying to defend DS/the KJ AT as if we can’t read 😂 truth is the vast majority of it is unabashed lunacy.

Anyway, Hamza with a wee otter ❤

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
The photos don't look set up to me either.

The way the Scum and the Daily Heil keep mentioning Hamza is so distasteful, he's clearly not bothered at all. The rags have been desperate to tarnish him and I suspect given their history it's race related.

I maintain that if Hamza was arsed, he'd have yeeted Giovanni like a caber into the stratosphere long ago 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Pretty sure Rhys has a long term girlfriend (Beth?) but he’s a lovely guy and it’s nice he went along to support her (as did Dan Walker and Luba and Karen too, which was cute).

Tony went to see Katya in Panto and got very involved trying on all the costumes 😆

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Re AJ and Kai, they both played up to a showmance which is fine - it pulled in the votes. He is allowed to reflect on not being 100% comfortable with his Strictly experience. I can only imagine how intense it must be and how easily attachments are formed that may be little one sided on the celeb's part.

I don't think Kai has really said anything bad about AJ and certainly not directly. The messaging 24/7 is likely to be more of a reflection on how it really is for a pro with any partner, having to be a teacher and a therapist and a friend all at once.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don't mind posting on here because I know that I wasn't one of the shippers who were 100% convinced that AJ and Kai were together. I was one of the more realistic posters on there.

I don't think that any of the people from AJ and Kai's AT are bothered that they aren't friends. It was clear that they weren't friends ages ago. People on the thread just don't like how he spoke about AJ.
He hardly slagged her off ffs, all he said is that when you have a partner on the show it becomes very intense and they will come to you 24/7 with things they wouldn’t usually in other circumstances. People are acting like he called AJ all sorts and claimed she was an awful person 🙄🤣

Boring Monday

VIP Member
So Emma and Matt could be partnered with Nadiya and Kai for the complete couples showdown.

I remember the Logan’s time - Gabby getting voted off before Kenny despite Kenny being not that great.
Or it could explain Gio’s rush to acquire a new partner who is a pro partner.
Competitive power coupling.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Slightly OT, but serial Strictly botherer Jake Quickenden is now saying Oti shouldn't be a judge on Dancing on Ice (due to lack of skating experience) and should instead be replaced by....Jake Quickenden!

Nice that he's singled out the woman on the panel and not the equally inexperienced Ashley Banjo 🙄

The bloke is an absolute dick. Honestly he ever gets on SCD I’ll bombard the BBC with complaints 😂

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
At a guess, this is the work of Sleazy Gio's dodgy PR. This PR/stylist package have him dressing like he sells stolen car parts round the back of 'spoons so it's not a reach that they'd advise him to buy a shitload of followers rather than actually work on his social media presence.

posy

VIP Member
Roy Keane perhaps dreams do come true.

Hamza story hopefully not true I don’t think anyone wants to think of Hamza as sad.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Pinch of salt required as always with the Sun. I would take lovely Hamza over sleazy Gio any day. But this thread will be happy if it's true that Roy Keane is on the wishlist 😁
Roy Keane would be hilarious, probably for all the wrong reasons.
But Cheryl Cole Tweedy Ferrero Rocher? No fucking thanks. Not even if they stuck her with Neil.

• Haha

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
One of the things that I also find crazy is that a lot of them seem to be from women who probably have adult children around the same age as him- how would they feel if that was their child receiving that? Plus I’m sorry but it’s just embarrassing.

This is all following a similar vein to the AJ/Kai ship crashing and burning, which led to comments calling Kai all sorts but also awful comments about Nadiya and implying she was a bad mother. That eventually blew over aside from on some miserable corners of Twitter/their AT so hopefully this will do the same sooner rather than later for the benefit of everyone involved 😬
The over-investment in Strictly 'friendships' I find so bizarre too. Some of those shippers have now moved onto telling Gio what a bad friend he is to Rose, and I remember last year, some AJ fans seemed to latch onto her and John, making out like they were besties and then being disappointed when John dared hang out with anyone else. So strange

I guess this is what comes out Strictly pushing the old 'friends for life' trope. When in reality most partnerships and cast members get on, but then go back to their normal lives and friends, like normal people do.

Unless you are Janette and Aljaz, in which case you have amassed a collection of best Strictly friends to go on holiday with ten times a year 😆

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Makes me wonder if it was truly Bruno's call to leave Strictly if he's still willing to take on TV work in the UK.
Well it kinda was. It was telling for the BBC he choose the American dollar during the covid season, and last series still travel restrictions from COVID, meant Bruno had to choose, he choose US dollar again. Anton has shown loyalty to Strictly, so they weren't gonna sack him for Bruno to come back. Maybe Bruno thought the BBC would drop Anton and give him his judge role back.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Yeah, I can see why they (and presumably the producers too going by that VT) thought it was a good idea to ramp it up a bit. It was more the inclusion of AJ's family that made me think there might have been something in it. Turns out I need to be even more cynical 😆

Oh god, the Mollie and AJ 'KISS KISS KISS' thing was perhaps the most toe-curlingly cringy moment ever on Strictly 😆🥴
It was defo weird! The family VTs were interesting last year- AJ had everyone, Rose’s boyfriend made no appearances (not saying he should have at all) which fuelled shipping as he could be erased/seen as not supportive. John seemed to get it pretty good- a couple of short and sweet appearances by his fiancée.

Notable mention on VTs also goes to John saying ‘I’m not really a Mary Poppins fan’ and then having to watch a message from the cast and the lady in the pub that yelled ‘I’M WET!!’. Oh and Ed Sheeran doing a half-arsed good luck message for their Tango and Gio leaping about screaming and yelling ‘shut up!’ like an 8 year old who had just been told he was going to Disneyland 😆

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Yes, we thought he did have romantic feelings for her (I mean, she is stunning 🤷‍♀️) but that they were never gonna be mutual. However, I am sure the perfect girl for Hamza is just round the corner andnl he will truly worship her!
It's me, I'm that girl! 😉

• Heart

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
All these folks who are brand new to Insta, have 2 posts and are rushing to follow a ballroom dancer, not remotely suspicious (I’m sure LadyLav would accuse me of defamation 😆)

• Haha