Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice pic from Neil (forgive me Neil!)

running order from Twitter:
Fleur- Samba
2. Tyler- Charleston
3. Molly- Quickstep
4. Ellie- Waltz
5. Will- Jive
6. Helen- Quickstep
7. Hamza- American Smooth
then
1: Fleur - CC
2: Tyler- salsa
3 Molly - Paso
4: Ellie - Charleston
5: Will - AS
6: Helen - CC
7: Hamza - salsa

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Nice pic from Neil (forgive me Neil!)

running order from Twitter:
Fleur- Samba
2. Tyler- Charleston
3. Molly- Quickstep
4. Ellie- Waltz
5. Will- Jive
6. Helen- Quickstep
7. Hamza- American Smooth
then
1: Fleur - CC
2: Tyler- salsa
3 Molly - Paso
4: Ellie - Charleston
6|: Helen - CC
7: Hamza - salsa
Is mardy only doing one dance then?

With Helen doing her CC, Kai is doing Gorka all 4s crawl - not sure how I feel about that.

• Wow
I know it’s Helen’s dance but both on the show and (I imagine) the tour Jake Leigh eats that number up and leaves no crumbs 🔥

ETA: Helen and Kai won the first night apparently (Twitter). Nice to see that- even though I was a Rose & Gio fan last year, I’d have liked John and Maisie to have won a few shows. Also cute Nadiya was there to see them win.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it’s Helen’s dance but both on the show and (I imagine) the tour Jake Leigh eats that number up and leaves no crumbs 🔥
As evidenced by this snippet, yeah. Kai is lovely but ‘sexually deviant 1920s Berlin androgyne’ is not in his wheelhouse

(Apparently Helen won the show and Fleur came second)

Reactions: 6
As evidenced by this snippet, yeah. Kai is lovely but ‘sexually deviant 1920s Berlin androgyne’ is not in his wheelhouse

(Apparently Helen won the show and Fleur came second)
Controversial, but I don't think it was in Gorka's either.

I said what I said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry to Helen fans but I hope she doesn't continue to win the shows and feed into the notion that it was all a fix and she was the 'real' winner 🙄

Reactions: 7
Sorry to Helen fans but I hope she doesn't continue to out-win anyone else and feed into the notion that it was all a fix and she was the 'real' winner 🙄
Oh, it will definitely happen.

"HENLEN ARE TRUE WINNER1!1 GREW IN CONFIDANTS THANKS TO GAWKER
nO DANCE TRAININ UNLIKE OVVERS
HAMSTER N FLUER WAS STOMPY
SAY NO TO THE WOKE A GENDER
HELEND THE PEOPLES PRINCESS 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.