Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, Gio could walk onto the stage and crap into a bucket, and Lady Lav would wax lyrical about it.
'I won't spoil details for those yet to see 'Gio Merda' at the Worthing Pavilion, but suffice to say, his humorous anecdotes and the playful decor of the typically Italian bidet elevated the central routine to one of the highest quality, ably assisted by the group defecating of Lauren, Pasquale etc.'

Talking of merda, what in the name of God is this??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'I won't spoil details for those yet to see 'Gio Merda' at the Worthing Pavilion, but suffice to say, his humorous anecdotes and the playful decor of the typically Italian bidet elevated the central routine to one of the highest quality, ably assisted by the group defecating of Lauren, Pasquale etc.'

Talking of merda, what in the name of God is this??
Didn’t know Vito had a waxwork

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's like Vicky Gill's mum with cataracts did the costumes. At least they might pop in the arena? Tyler has got Vito's lacy shirt but they appear to be sharing a pair of trousers.. and not even bum-hugging ones!

Reactions: 3
Kai always gets unfailingly shite tour costumes, the poor guy. I’m not actually sure if that shirt isn’t his ‘scrubs’ shirt from Maisie’s samba last year?

I do like the women’s dresses (I suppose the absence of any bigger/older ladies means they can all have the same ‘look’) but I think I preferred the metallic sparkly outfits from last year more.

Reactions: 6
Some of these photos are hilarious - I guess they did a routine but the stills just look a bit bonkers and/or ungainly:
1674139572139.png

1674139688458.png

Though further proof that there isn't a colour that looks bad on Nikita, damn him:
1674139783023.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you could almost think that Gio is just using the Italian as a superficial hook to hang a show on with no heart or soul behind it

Although he does give Sashaying entertainment.

can you double breasted sashay.
can you be élégante and sashay at the same time.

So many unanswered questions.
Can he sashay with an Actimel in one hand and a Get Fresh, (or whatever it is called) in the other hand and shouting 'lovely jubbly' at the same time. 🤔

LL not divulging for heaven forbid she spoils it for all of us not going to see the show! 😁

Are Skittles sponsoring this tour? 😁

View attachment 1894608

The colours look a bit 'cheap'.:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hamza and Vito look like they’ve stolen some mannequins from John Lewis.
Fleur, what a pro! Painted-on smile as Vito hauls her round by the groin..

this is quite an odd piece, though at pains to clarify no Hamzita romance and no mention of Giowita.. nice that they are clearly unaffected by the tabloid rubbish though

Reactions: 4
Fleur, what a pro! Painted-on smile as Vito hauls her round by the groin..

this is quite an odd piece, though at pains to clarify no Hamzita romance and no mention of Giowita.. nice that they are clearly unaffected by the tabloid rubbish though
I wonder if that journalist posts on the DS Hamzita appreciation thread? 😆. Nothing wrong with that, but a bit weird to read it in a news article

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.