Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is slightly off topic but has anyone been watching the original Come Dancing on BBC4 🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱

Honestly, if any of the celebs did some of those routines (particularly the disco dancing 🤣🤣🤣), Craig would be getting a magic marker and scoring them a big fat zero!!!

It's unbelievable how Dancing has changed in 40 odd years.

For one thing, what happened to old time Ballroom and Formation teams!!!

Reactions: 5
He looks like he should be propping up a piano in a hotel foyer singing something like ‘I left my heart in San Fransisco’ vvvverrrryyyyy sssslllloooooowwwwwwllllyyyyyy with lots of pauses and making eye contact with the laydezz
All I can think of now is the sleazy pianist/singer in White Lotus 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AFA0D11A-E461-4A66-BB82-F7BE86128064.jpeg

Poor Gio is being stalked by that pap he definitely doesn’t follow again.

These pics are well cringe, he even does a little dance skit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how the powers that be at the BBC feel about Gio going on tour at the same as the Strictly live tour ? Also no wonder he made so little effort with Richie, he didn't want another winner so that he would be obliged to go on the Strictly tour. Hmmm

I wonder how the powers that be at the BBC feel about Gio going on tour at the same as the Strictly live tour ? Also no wonder he made so little effort with Richie, he didn't want another winner so that he would be obliged to go on the Strictly tour. Hmmm
The Strictly Live arena tour has nothing to do with the BBC, so they probably couldn't care less. ;) Gorka could have won last year but he was never committed to the arena tour.

Reactions: 7
Looking at theses pictures and as much against my better judgement, I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for him having to do all this hugging. Bet he feels a bit :sick:
I gather it’s very much his ‘thing’ and he knows his audience (in fairness, he’s apparently very chatty/personable at stage door). He’s just thinking ‘ker-ching!’ 😆

Reactions: 2
I gather it’s very much his ‘thing’ and he knows his audience (in fairness, he’s apparently very chatty/personable at stage door). He’s just thinking ‘ker-ching!’ 😆
Yeah these are the people who presumably didn’t pay approx £100 for a ticket including meet-and-greet..insta💰

I wonder if it was him sent Jowita the roses she has on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m sure last time along with the press photos they had some ‘doing their couple’s dances’ photos too from the dress run on press day for the live tour?
Unless I’ve just missed them this year, or they are still carefully guarding which dances everyone is doing until the last second (whereupon there will be 40 million low quality Insta clips of them)

I’m sure last time along with the press photos they had some ‘doing their couple’s dances’ photos too from the dress run on press day for the live tour?
Unless I’ve just missed them this year, or they are still carefully guarding which dances everyone is doing until the last second (whereupon there will be 40 million low quality Insta clips of them)
Yeah, there’s a pic on Twitter of Will wearing his jive outfit? Unless they’ve recycled that costume for something else.. but they’ve kept them more under wraps and things have leaked out via clues..

So, who’s going to make Kai relive the trauma of AJ’s dropout by wearing one of her dresses on tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.