Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, nightmare fuel that Bruno's awful performance was, that was the first time I thought Cameron danced really well.

Reactions: 7
I really liked Alexandra - she seems a lovely, bright person with lots of potential. Would like to see her on the main show.

Reactions: 20
Late to the party, but I've just come here to say I want Kai in that Santa outfit to come down my chimney

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Larry Lamb had a permanently astonished look on his face

Neil & Rosie
my-eyes-the-goggles-do-nothing-me-during-the-eclipse-42478894.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She chose a Destiny's Child themed CC so that's fair, but I don't think she chose the other Beyonce song - I think that was for Halloween which had a tenuous tit theme and wasn't anything like Beyonce anyway. I can't comment on X Factor as I didn't watch it but the Fleur songs I know don't really have a Beyonce vibe.

Tribute act seems a bit catty, and it's a phrase I've seen trotted out on DS forums. Unless you're that poster @Glaschelle? 😁

🙄🙄🙄 No problem Fleur.

Yes, I've come over from Digital spy because they're generally unhinged over there.

And I've really loved this forum. Till this year. Seemed to be full of DS type posters - this contestant is fabulous and nobody is allowed to disagree. So sometimes I have wandered back to DS.

Can we not agree to disagree???

And!!! Me and the old dear go to see a lot of tribute acts. Some of them are very, very good and have earned a good living from it. There's nothing wrong with being a tribute act. If you've got the talent.

Ps im watching the wheel and here is who Fleur really should be trying to emulate - Alesha Dixon. Not much of a singer but a likeable personality and didn't use her personal issues to try to get votes when she was on strictly. Plus Alesha was a brilliant dancer. Even when she danced to Beyonce, it was unique to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Um, that appear to be his cousin??! These close Italian families...😧

Just turned on to see double-breasted Gio. :(

Poor Kai in that outfit. Good job!
Yeah I know lol but I’m still jealous! (Do cousins kiss on the lips? 😕)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeez, people are already bleating "wRoNg PeRsOn wOn" re the Christmas special.

IMO, this is what's ruining Strictly. The salty, whiny whingers who take somebody who isn't their fave winning as if Craig has personally shat in their jam.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

IMO, this is what's ruining Strictly. The salty, whiny whingers who take somebody who isn't their fave winning as if Craig has personally shat in their jam.
Who are the whingers saying should have won?

Who was supposed to win? I'm not up to speed with the 'WUZROBBED' of the Xmas Special!

Do cousins kiss on the lips?
All I will say is I remember last year looking at Arduino's insta and seeing pics of him kissing and cuddling up to a beautiful woman with the same surname, thinking 'oh I didn't realise he was married'. Then gradually realising it was.. his sister.. #italianincestvibes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who are the whingers saying should have won?
I'm not sure, I lost interest reading. I would have loved George to win and thought Nicola was also very good but it's Christmas fluff - I'd be happy with anyone!

ETA - except Rosie and Neil *shudder*

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually care who wins strictly Christmas? I know it’s still a competition but who is that invested? It’s just something fun to watch on Christmas Day when you’re lounging on the sofa with your gut bulging over you pyjama waistband while you eat more snacks you absolutely don’t need but it’s jesus’ birthday so you have to

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Amen! I wish they'd wind their bleedin' necks in!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.