Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do seem to be an… intense bunch. I saw someone the other day say off the back of her couple’s choice she should be the new Sally Bowles in the West End production of Cabaret 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They do seem to be an… intense bunch. I saw someone the other day say off the back of her couple’s choice she should be the new Sally Bowles in the West End production of Cabaret 🙃
Helen is so nice and modest, she would be mortified by her fans! And she didn't win because not enough people voted for her. Blame the British public..

Some Rose/Gio shippers are still clinging to their dreams - it seems Gio didn't go home for Christmas so he is probably in London. And you know who else lives in London? yes, that's right! (it's a double bluff to throw the press off the scent. Wonder if Rose is a Rolex fan..)

Reactions: 6
Some Rose/Gio shippers are still clinging to their dreams - it seems Gio didn't go home for Christmas so he is probably in London. And you know who else lives in London? yes, that's right! (it's a double bluff to throw the press off the scent. Wonder if Rose is a Rolex fan..)
Nearly 9 million people. I think they have to come up with more proof than that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did I just choose to catch up on Bruno's performance first thing this morning? 😆 Thought it would be a bit of fun camp nonsense but actually felt a bit bleak

Reactions: 5
Why oh why did they feel the need to bring Bruno back?
It was like somebodys uncle had got drunk at christmas dinner and he wouldnt leave til he'd had his turn on the karaoke.

• Haha
Who are the whingers saying should have won?
It's either Helen, Molly or Fleur! All of them apparently wuz robbed, and all of them were the best dancers and the victims of a BBC stitch up where they risked a massive OFCOM fine for the sole purpose of getting exposure for Hamza that he already had by just being a Strictly finalist so that he could get a job presenting nature programmes for an organisation he already works for, making nature programmes!

Reactions: 3
It looks like the Jordans are definitely launching some kind of weight loss dvd/grift- I’ve just had a suggested post come up (I ain’t following them!) of a video they put up on Christmas Day encouraging their followers to ‘enjoy their food and then we will help you sort it tomorrow’ 🙄 they even have their daughter in the video, absolutely shameless.

Plus, aren’t they 10 years too late? Who genuinely buys a celebrity weight loss dvd in this day and age?

• Angry
It's either Helen, Molly or Fleur! All of them apparently wuz robbed, and all of them were the best dancers and the victims of a BBC stitch up where they risked a massive OFCOM fine for the sole purpose of getting exposure for Hamza that he already had by just being a Strictly finalist so that he could get a job presenting nature programmes for an organisation he already works for, making nature programmes!
Thank you but I was referring to the Christmas show

It looks like the Jordans are definitely launching some kind of weight loss dvd/grift- I’ve just had a suggested post come up (I ain’t following them!) of a video they put up on Christmas Day encouraging their followers to ‘enjoy their food and then we will help you sort it tomorrow’ 🙄 they even have their daughter in the video, absolutely shameless.

Plus, aren’t they 10 years too late? Who genuinely buys a celebrity weight loss dvd in this day and age?
There is also a video of them behind the scenes in a studio with fitness gear on and they say watch this space for an announcement so definitely a fitness related project

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Apart from an OK column I doubt there’s much income coming into the Jordan household so they need to make a few quid. So they needed to lose a few pounds but they were not so overweight that the works needs a transformation dvd from them. I’m not sure who the audience is meant to be but loads of people will have no idea who they are.

Reactions: 5

I spotted that: “Eat, drink and be merry guys! If you can’t overindulge today - when can you?! But don’t worry if you feel like an Xmas pudding by tonight - we’ve got some exciting news coming tomorrow”

Shameless grifters. So crass and tacky 🙄

Apart from an OK column I doubt there’s much income coming into the Jordan household so they need to make a few quid. So they needed to lose a few pounds but they were not so overweight that the works needs a transformation dvd from them. I’m not sure who the audience is meant to be but loads of people will have no idea who they are.
I suspect they have financial difficulties at the minute: as you say, aside from their OK column they don’t seem to have any other sources of income, and the recent house move ‘saga’ suggests they were releasing some of the equity in their property.
Plus last week they were doing a dance presentation in a shopping centre, which doesn’t suggest they’re in a position to pick & choose their work just now.

I’m undecided whether their latest venture is more, less, or equally as sleazy as the time they set up a paparazzi shoot of Ola washing the car in a Daisy Duke outfit 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.