Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they broke it up with a lot of dancing! He's terrible! Craig must be furious. He can actually dance and sing without looking like a bar singer extra from Mamma Mia!
Enjoyed the show though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bruno giving me Teen Angel from Grease vibes. Was expecting the other judges to come flying in at the end.
Omg that would be amazing. They ought to have him back to do that 😂
They could have a Grease themed week when there are fewer contestants left in the competition (since they have themed everything else!).

Reactions: 4
Kai looks good with grey hair!
Hilarious watching Tess and Claudia shuffle across the stage as they can’t walk properly in those heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've had quite a lot to drink today but I think I'm quite into Kai as Santa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that it? Thought they were going to do 2 dances each

Anton, your arm needed to be a bit higher.

Reactions: 2
Husband just asked who the pro was who looks like Janice Long (where has he been all season?)

Reactions: 1
Love the pros that focus on giving the celebs a brilliant experience and are not too focused on winning. I would like to see Nicola and Alexandra do the full show at some point as they both looked like they had the potential to do some brilliant dances.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.