Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the opposite, he always seems really clunky and I felt tense expecting him to make a mistake or not pull a step off. There are some finalists over the years where if I'm not paying attention/haven't watched the rest of the series and don't have my glasses on I don't know which is the pro unless I focus in and concentrate, but he's not one of those people. I know nothing about dance but my housemate is Romanian and from a very serious/pro level dancing family, and she said his legs were really bad.

I can imagine he's a great friend and fun guy to have a night out with, but he wasn't at the level of the others in the final - especially Fleur and Helen. That's fine though because it's a popularity contest above anything else, and tbf he likely had the best personality of the finalists.
It baffles me that you think Hamza is 'clunky' but to each their own. I know nothing about dance either but he's so graceful and has so much natural rhythm that even if he makes a mistake or his legs are 'really bad', I still enjoy watching him far more than Helen who always looks a bit stiff imo.

Also, when you say he's nowhere near the level of Fleur and Helen, I'm wondering why you say Helen and not Molly? To me there seems a large disparity in quality between Fleur/Molly and Helen. Fleur and Molly could do what Helen did but I dont think Helen would be capable of Molly's rumba or Fleur's samba.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chill out love 🤣 All the person said was Gorka was a sore loser it’s not like she threatened his family or got personal, she’s obviously went searching for these comments as well because it was under Oti’s post and not even her own 😭 Gemma fighting her man’s battles on social media yet I still haven’t seen her congratulate the winners of the show 😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Chill out love 🤣 All the person said was Gorka was a sore loser it’s not like she threatened his family or got personal, she’s obviously went searching for these comments as well because it was under Oti’s post and not even her own 😭 Gemma fighting her man’s battles on social media yet I still haven’t seen her congratulate the winners of the show 😭
this is making hamzas win even bettter 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This pic from FB made me laugh (a) because it seems Gio wore a polo neck under a double-breasted pinstripe jacket to the wrap party and (b) the accidental caption! 😂
The combination of the polo neck, the sinister smile, and the caption are really quite chilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My finest achievement of 2022! just a shame he didn't sport it again last night..
I remember that your comment cracked me up at the time 🤣. Something about him 'advancing on the judges desk while removing the tiny bra'. 🤣 It killed me! 🤣

I liked Tyler and I hope that he does well from his time on Strictly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel a bit bad for Jowita and Hamza for the reaction of the some of the professionals who clearly wanted Gorka to win. At the end of the day the majority of those voting, the people who the show is for preferred Hamza. It isn’t a major dance championship it is a Saturday night light entertainment show that brings sparkles and fun during the winter months. I know they all work really hard the professionals and are passionate etc - but they are paid to do so, it’s their job, they aren’t volunteering their time.
It kinda flies in the face of the “we’re one big happy family” rhetoric TPTB are determined to push.

Gio and Gorka are good friends, maybe Graziano was telling Gio to stop being a pissy pants and get in the huddle and congratulate the winners

Reactions: 5
Hamza was my favourite throughout the series but I voted Molly and Fleur in the final as they both smashed it and made the show. The Helen fans are deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to record and watch later couldn't sit through 2.5 hours of waffle didn't like any of the show dances, unpopular opinion but think fleur should of won she was clearly the best dancer on the night.

Reactions: 11
She left a nice comment on Fleur's post, but yeah, I don't think she has congratulated Hamza or Jowita, which is a bit weird. It's not their fault they won! Most of the pros have now commented on Jowita's post (but not Hamza's..)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Had to record and watch later couldn't sit through 2.5 hours of waffle didn't like any of the show dances, unpopular opinion but think fleur should of won she was clearly the best dancer on the night.
I think Fleur absolutely smashed it - I went into the final intending to vote for Hamza because I like him, but ended up voting for her because each one of her dances was excellent, entertaining and showed how much she's grown as a performer.

Plus Vito. Always Vito - how can a man be so smoking hot and adorable at the same time?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Plus Vito. Always Vito - how can a man be so smoking hot and adorable at the same time?!
This ☝💯 what a combination 😍 the talent scouts struck absolute gold with Vito! I know others have said it but the new batch of pros are sooooo good and I think will revitalise the show for a few years. Really want Nikita to get a ringer next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.