Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleurs literally standing still for the whole dance at least ellies actually attempting to dance 🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
Jojo is a great dancer though. Such a shame to lose him. Ellie hasn’t been it at all.

Reactions: 7
Fleurs literally standing still for the whole dance at least ellies actually dancing 🤔🙄
Fleur’s not my fave but she defo didn’t just stand still. Thought Ellie did better second time round but she was always going home

Reactions: 21
I'll fully admit I didn't really watch this dance last night...I was distracted by a certain Gorka Gif and I'm not really a Rumba fan...
But holy hell...thats hot!!! 🔥
Vito's hands!!!! 🥵

Reactions: 6
Carlos is great ⭐ he deserves to reach the final stages in the competition. Molly wannabe white girl however... Boring af.
[I'll get my coat now].

Reactions: 1
Johannes might have a tendency to outdance his partners from time to time but he’s one of the best pros at ensuring that his partners have a great Strictly experience whatever their dance skill. You can always tell how much his partners adore him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Aww, Ellie is a complete sweetheart. You can tell she’s had an absolute ball. I know Johannes annoys some people but I bloody love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.