Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine have such hugely talented Latin and ballroom dancers at your disposal and access to the best choreographers, and you produce that abomination of a pro dance? A mess!

I want Claudia’s trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She obviously still loves dancing. She's often posting clips of her dancing with all the young hunky male professionals (and Anton) ... I suppose it's a waste not to use all those guys at your disposal. 🤣
When you see her actually dance … you get what she means in her comments.

Reactions: 5
I've worked it out: the less confident Vito is in Fleurs' ability to do the dance, the more unbuttoned his shirt becomes in the VT and dance.
The dance-off light hits, Vito sighs and unbuttons his shirt down to below his bellybutton. A man's gotta do what a mans' gotta do in order to get to the quarter final.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Luba and Katya dancing together are always the cutest thing, I think they must be great pals in real life? I get that impression off them anyway.

Also, kind of cruel for them to put the recap of Ellies' jive in super slow motion, it was kind of a slow motion jive when she was doing it anyway, and slowing it further made it look even worse, poor Ellie.
I'm sure I read that they are very good friends🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Luba and Katya dancing together are always the cutest thing, I think they must be great pals in real life? I get that impression off them anyway.

Also, kind of cruel for them to put the recap of Ellies' jive in super slow motion, it was kind of a slow motion jive when she was doing it anyway, and slowing it further made it look even worse, poor Ellie.
I remember them saying before they've been friends since their competition days I think. They've probably known each other the longest out of all the pros.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.