Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vito and Karen, a wow dance.

I can see why they got Vito into the Strictly family, he is all energy and passion isn't he!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Blimey!
I know they’ve been bottom for a couple of weeks but I wasn’t actually expecting that.

Reactions: 2
Awk I wish they’d called Molly earlier so she could actually enjoy the moment!

Motsi looks stunning.

Reactions: 21
Christ I’m so confused I just thought I’d check what time the results in on as I swear I normally miss it because of bath and bedtime and it’s on now??? Have I lost the plot?! 😂
It’s okay I’m lost too, and with the Strictly schedule being all over the place the next couple of weeks I’m going to think I’m in Narnia. Lack of sleep does not help!

Reactions: 3
Im so pleased for Helen , she looks chuffed and it seems like she has shed some of her sadness 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s okay I’m lost too, and with the Strictly schedule being all over the place the next couple of weeks I’m going to think I’m in Narnia. Lack of sleep does not help!
I checked the epg several times and everytime was different, nearly missed it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.