Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Ellie just having a bit of a lark in her dance-off jive. I think she knew from the moment the red light hit that she was going home, and she just decided to have a bit of fun for her final dance with Johannes. They were a really sweet couple, clearly had a good time together, but it was definitely the right time for her to go.

Also, LOL at the fact they dumped the Judges Explanation Time with Claudia to fit into the 30 minute timescale, but still had enough time to fit in 5 mins of recaps and a 2 minute advert for Claudias' new programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'll fully admit I didn't really watch this dance last night...I was distracted by a certain Gorka Gif and I'm not really a Rumba fan...
But holy hell...thats hot!!! 🔥
Vito's hands!!!! 🥵
'Lynn, these are sex people!'

Aw. Ellie's speech to Jojo is lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time for them to go but lovely partnership.

I wonder what type of celeb they'll give Johannes next - quite a long run with Ellie but she was completely different to John.

Reactions: 16
Fleur has a fantastic figure. She was easily the best dancer in the DO

Reactions: 9
Fleur may have "the technique" ..but the viewers dont like her 🤷🏼‍♀️think she knows it too
The judges will no doubt keep saving her till she reachs the final 🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
Ellie’s look of sheer terror when it became apparent that she was about to lifted onto someone’s shoulders 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Caught most of us out!
An absolute joke. I appreciate the World Cup is only every four years, but it shouldn’t be taking place in the middle of the European football season in the winter when all the big TV shows are on and being shunted about.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

That speech finished me off. I've loved these two, they had such a fabulous partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't have known it was on so early if I hadn't read it here . So thankyou whoever it was mentioned it ❤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.