Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh grow up ffs.
Right, so a fat bloke who can't really dance but eats humble pie every week and a loud mouthed woman who for weeks Shirley slated keep getting 10s and constant praise... I don't give a tit about the colour of their skin or the length of his hair neither are the best dancers but it's the principle of the BBC and their pushing minority groups to the forefront even if they're not particularly talented, and the other twit on here who called me a 'boomer' knows duck all. I've got my opinion and I'm entitled to express it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Right, so a fat bloke who can't really dance but eats humble pie every week and a loud mouthed woman who for weeks Shirley slated keep getting 10s and constant praise... I don't give a tit about the colour of their skin or the length of his hair neither are the best dancers but it's the principle of the BBC and their pushing minority groups to the forefront even if they're not particularly talented, and the other twit on here who called me a 'boomer' knows duck all. I've got my opinion and I'm entitled to express it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh the scoring has to be producer influenced these days. I was looking at the 2018 scores (the last series under Louise Rainbow) The earliest 10 was wk 5 awarded to Danny and Amy by Darcy. The following year the earliest was wk 3 to Danny and Oti. (Having said this in 2017 we saw movie week 10โ€™s)

They can definitely influence scoring via the running order (particularly during the earlier stages) some of the dances that are on early tend to score a few points lower than those at the end.

Reactions: 7
So... as I was saying, the rumba involves sensuous hip rotation by the man, it seems.

• Haha
I'm not sure I'd say this is box ticking tbh. Scoring in general for everyone is all over the place this year.

That said, people are nieve if they think box ticking doesn't exist at all in some form. I've been in plenty of meetings over the years in company's where its very much at forefront and things are sacrificed in favour of it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ****** Confirmed Result ******๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Dance Off - Ellie & Johannes v Fleur & Vito

Eliminated - Ellie & Johannes ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

So glad my babes are through. It was time for Ellie to go.
All hail Juliet!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ****** Confirmed Result ******๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Dance Off - Ellie & Johannes v Fleur & Vito

Eliminated - Ellie & Johannes ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thank you as always to our wonderful mole xx
All hail Juliet!
Sounds about right. Now how quickly will Dave get this up?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This scoring has been mad tonight and I think the staunch Hamza fans can agree he has been overmarked tonight and for the past few weeks as well.

I like him and he will win but I feel it was a case of Shirley and Motsi brushing over any concerns about a lacklustre performance to make sure he gets through to next week. I'm very confused by all the praise he gets especially as other contestants are critiqued far harsher for smaller details.

Reactions: 35
Going to miss DaveWatch at the end of this!

Nice that Ellie stayed so long and gave it a great go but it was her time. Bummed for Fleur but I feel she'll make it to the final over Molly when push comes to shove.

Reactions: 15
Havenโ€™t had a chance to read all the comments yet but Ellie was definitely the weakest dancer left, so s right sheโ€™s gone.

Itโ€™s a very, very close group now though and things are going to be interesting!

Reactions: 14
I'm glad for Molly she escaped the DO but a bit sad for Fleur that her vote isn't more solid. The rumba was always going to be tricky I guess. At least we get another week of Vito, and given I thought Fleur was going out weeks ago she's doing ok

Reactions: 17
So glad Molly escaped the dance off; it was definitely Ellie's time to go. Fleur was overmarked for that CC last week so had a feeling she would have a drop off this week and end up in the DO.

Its definitely looking like a Hamza, Helen and Will final. So for the fourth place spot it will be whoever is best in the dance off between Kym, Fleur and Molly. A Molly vs Fleur dance off would be interesting.

Juliet comes through again ๐Ÿ˜
Elllie's had a great run but it was her time to go. Happy for Molly that she was saved this week. With three dance offs each, a Fleur vs Molly dance off seems inevitable..

Hamza overmarked, Molly undermarked. duck knows what the scoring was all about tonight. It has genuinely gone nuts.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.