Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamza himself looked like he knew the 10s weren't all that deserved. I love him and Jowita but it's very silly to give perfect scores for a clearly not perfect dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hamza himself looked like he knew the 10s weren't all that deserved. I love him and Jowita but it's very silly to give perfect scores for a clearly not perfect dance.
he looked completely baffled by them!

it’s rare that i praise anton but, credit where it’s due, his comments were absolutely correct. hamza’s leg action was bad in a dance completely based on leg action. a 10 was ridic, especially considering molly’s scores.

Reactions: 33
2 votes threw to Helen because i didnt mind her dance, Craig is horrible for giving a 5 (the same as Ellie?! Wtf!) and I love how she has handled herself with such dignity throughout the whole "husband is a cheating bastard" saga. Vote also threw to Molly as she is a brilliant dancer and should've been top of the leader board and never seems to get the credit she should from the judges.

Reactions: 11
2 votes threw to Helen because i didnt mind her dance, Craig is horrible for giving a 5 (the same as Ellie?! Wtf!) and I love how she has handled herself with such dignity throughout the whole "husband is a cheating bastard" saga. Vote also threw to Molly as she is a brilliant dancer and should've been top of the leader board and never seems to get the credit she should from the judges.
Molly was miles better than Hamza and Will - bit baffled by the scoring for those three tonight

I can see why they liked Will's Charleston, but it felt a tad messy for a 10 (not helped by the music) and Nancy was sharper in the side by side bits. And there's just something about him - he seems to make hard work of everything, even the fun dances. It's like he goes into each dance like he might go into a football match, like he's gearing up for a battle rather than doing something enjoyable

Reactions: 17
Molly was miles better than Hamza and Will - bit baffled by the scoring for those three tonight

I can see why they liked Will's Charleston, but it felt a tad messy for a 10 (not helped by the music) and Nancy was sharper in the side by side bits. And there's just something about him - he seems to make hard work of everything, even the fun dances. It's like he goes into each dance like he might go into a football match, like he's gearing up for a battle rather than doing something enjoyable
fully agree re will. there’s almost too much attack there, and i still just don’t find him fun to watch. it was a really cleverly put together routine though.

his son had the swivel done to perfection in their vt! i loved how impressed nancy was 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why the love for him, he has no personality whatsoever and his dancing isn't all that...

Reactions: 7
Hamza was overmarked. Even in the ridiculous scoring that goes on nowadays, that dance was 7 at best.

This has become a much worse version of what people were completely outraged about when it was Tyler. Hamza did a good salsa. Genuinely cannot remember a single one of his other dances. But from then on, the judges seem to close their eyes and pretend it is the salsa they’re watching again. His footwork was haphazard and was exactly how Anton described it. Yet he gave him one mark off “perfect”. He said only half of his body was good, so surely that should mean only half of the maximum score is possible?? He is overmarked week after week for things others would have been in the dance off for weeks ago.

Reactions: 29
Mmmm, ticks boxes doesn't it
One more time: that was a rubbish story put out by the Mail when Tyler was still in that they wanted an all-POC final of Hamza, Fleur, Tyler, and Molly. It was designed to stir up readers against the 'woke' BBC, based on nothing, and ignoring the fact that Will and Helen were always going to be in the final! If anything, Will is being shoved into the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I knew this would happen. They're ruining Hamza's chances with all this over-marking.

On another note, sly "box-ticking" comments are a bit dodgy (and I'm being generous). I can guarantee when they signed Hamza up for the show they weren't expecting him to make it nearly this far.

If anyone other than white contestants making it far into a show makes you uncomfortable, watch I'm A Celebrity instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is the judges scoring guided by the producers? The constant 9s and 10s for average dances is baffling. I love Hamza but he was overmarked, as were Fleur and Will.

It would make for a much more interesting show if the scoring was honest. I also wouldn’t mind getting rid of the dance off tbh; the judges have enough influence as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do we know if there’s a mole tonight? Or we waiting to Dave goes to bed to see 🤣
Also, Gorka is trending 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully we won't have to wait too long as it was over earlier. Off to watch that rumba again - this time, I SWEAR I will focus on Fleur!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the judges scoring guided by the producers? The constant 9s and 10s for average dances is baffling. I love Hamza but he was overmarked, as were Fleur and Will.

It would make for a much more interesting show if the scoring was honest. I also wouldn’t mind getting rid of the dance off tbh; the judges have enough influence as it is.
I do often wonder if they know who is running away with it in the public vote and that's why (in their opinion) it doesn't look good on their behalf to be giving the winner no more than 7's and 8's at this stage.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.