Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW I'm really sorry about the weird spacing on my posts. Since I did an update on my phone (Samsung), it's been throwing a shitfit everywhere and doing weird scrolling, thinking I want to type in the middle of words and leaving vast expanses of space when I type. Can't we go back to bloody pigeon mail or something?
A tattle pigeon named Neil??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where is Tess in the clip of Carol?
Carol said last night it was the only series Tess didn’t host, it was Natasha Kaplinsky (who had one series 1 the year before). I didn’t watch in those days so I’m going by what Vorders said on ITT

Reactions: 2
Glad for Katya that Seann has made it through IAC without going into great detail on kiss-gate, should have helped her avoid the worst of the trolling.

Reactions: 7
:D Will is actually quite funny! Hard for me to stop looking at Vito's arms though..

Reactions: 5
:D Will is actually quite funny! Hard for me to stop looking at Vito's arms though..

Will is rather funny here, though Vito steals the show as an unintentional comedy genius, bless him. I dunno how Fleur can actually train with him, she just seems to spend all her days giggling at him.

It's a fun game, though I can only imagine how much more difficult the pros with English as a 2nd/3rd language find it, no wonder Vito is struggling!

(Also, Hamza in hot pink leggings is an interesting fashion choice, maybe he was feeling in a flamingo mood again)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.