Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I do wonder what the plans are in place if more than Kym test positive this week. She would likely as not already be carrying it over the weekend. So who knows if she’s passed it on to anyone else.
The plans are AJ and Kai’s Showdance, followed by Rose and Gio’s live televised wedding, then all wrapped up with a set from Tom Fletcher in his crocs singing odes to his beloved sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Millais

Chatty Member
My dad’s just confidently announced that he reckons ‘Giorgino’ is going out this week, so you heard about this shock exit here first, gang. Can’t believe Giorgino is going home after that stunning dance.
He absolutely cannot get his head round the ‘in the event of a tie’ rule, and now my mum is trying to explain it using four mini jumper Christmas decorations she’s knitted to represent the judges, a glasses case to represent Molly, and an Aero to represent Tyler. I’ll be watching next week’s episode in my own home. Alone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Millais

Chatty Member
My dad’s just confidently announced that he reckons ‘Giorgino’ is going out this week, so you heard about this shock exit here first, gang. Can’t believe Giorgino is going home after that stunning dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

BDY_97

VIP Member
I've disliked Molly since I read that Nikita left his girlfriend for her. The fact she was okay with that makes me dislike her. I can't see beyond it. Her dance partner showed her up at Blackpool. Tyler was the better dancer.

I want Hamza and Jowita to win OR Kim and Graziano.

I adore Ellie and Johannas as a partnership but she's not the strongest dancer. I think I am falling for Johannes 🤣
So you’ve disliked someone for no other reason than something that would not only be outwith her control, but also ended up being totally false? 😂

Reactions: 33

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm sorry but 10s have been given out like sweeties this year and now they're pretty much meaningless to the point where Tyler had to act like 35/40 was a disappointing score. I include my fave Hamza in this when I say 10s have been dished out waaaay too much - they need to be saved up until a dance really, really deserves it and Craig is the only one who gets this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lostcat

Chatty Member
The more I see of Rylan giving a little hip wiggle or kick or sway in his presenting sections on It Takes Two, the more I believe the biggest miss in Strictly history is that he was never put on the main show as a contestant first.

He is so naturally graceful for such a tall chap, so effortlessly charming in everything he does...I'm sure he would have taken whatever equally tall pro he was paired with to the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
How do you know it's NOT true? Equally as much as you claim I can't be certain it IS true? Why are you able to pass comment on this yet I can't? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

If you're referring to the Daily Mail - I don't read that right wing shite.
Personally i dislike Hamza because I heard he threatened to punch every highland cow in the face if he doesn’t get through the the final .

what do you mean that’s not true ? How do you KNOW it’s not true ?

is anyone prepared to book a Strictly weekend so they can ask Nikita in person? Jowita is there too , so we can double check the cow punch thing too

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
80986DAF-BAA3-4369-A186-66BAF4FBFD22.jpeg

I meant to post this yesterday but I got distracted being told to fuck off by that angry lady 💀

A really touching post from Carlos, and I hadn’t really considered breaking into the European dance world for Chinese dancers and the challenges it presents. Big appreciation for Carlos and Vito also in how they’ve handled and supported their celebs being in multiple dance offs as new pros.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
How do you know it's NOT true? Equally as much as you claim I can't be certain it IS true? Why are you able to pass comment on this yet I can't? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

If you're referring to the Daily Mail - I don't read that right wing shite.
I must’ve missed when it appeared in The Guardian…

I don’t know it’s not true, but there seems to be no pictures or real inkling it is or that him and his GF are even definitely split up. Pass as much comment as you want but you came storming in like you’ve been watching them shagging through their hotel room window.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Even if there's no snogging, I'm a nosy bitch and would love to know who's mates with whom, who's dancing with whom etc. Is Neil doing the lambada with Ellie? are (picks three random names) Arduino, Shirley, and Dave Arch doing shots together to 'Hot hot hot!'?
One feels that Dave Arch would be the only responsible grown-up at the whole party.

He would probably spend the whole night resignedly making sure Mollie had some water to drink in between shots, holding back Kyms' hair as she was sick in the toilet, persuading Vito not to get a tattoo from some Blackpool backstreet artist and end his night pouring a sozzled Shirley and Anton into a taxi and telling them to "text once you get back to the hotel so I know you're safe!"

The next day he goes around all the hotel rooms giving everyone back their lost property they left in the pub, and also iboprofen and Lucozade for the hangovers. Only he and Hamza make it down for breakfast. Oh, and Jowita, who drank 4 bottles of vodka, but is absolutely none the worse for it. (Jowita strikes me as one of those girls who are tiny and delicate looking, but have the constitution and alcohol capacity of a 400lb Russian strongman)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sprezza

VIP Member
Maybe I don't have a big sense of humour but putting mustard in someone's mouth, covering them in shower gel, messing with their cars and putting other people toothbrushes in his pants(then returning it!) isn't funny at all as if we need more reasons to be put off by him 🤔🤨
All the pros didn't sound happy talking about it at all.
He also once locked Amy in a room with Katya's dog when Amy had a real fear of dogs as a hilarious prank. He sounds exhausting :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Kym has small grandchildren who are walking Petrie dishes and a child at school. Kym, Helen, Gorka, Ellie or anyone else with school age children (not Will) is so exposed to it.
Will's little ones could pick up covid and bring it home too you know. The pubs are rammed at this time of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Facts are overrated! She’s done a thinking! When the Main Character of the Universe does a Thinking, it becomes the truth!

I just read that Ellie kicked a kitten in the face. And apparently Johannes just shrugged and laughed.

So now I believe that they’re both evil and I want them to leave.

Don’t tell me that this might not be true, because I’m not listening. And don’t bother saying it didn’t happen unless you have PROOF that it didn’t happen. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25