Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to say after deep diving on his Instagram that he looks really gay but then a lot of Italians do somehow 😂 it’s the melty eyes!
I'm still not over Vito's romantic horse ride with his...err brother 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just noticed Rose has dropped her strictly and bafta info from her insta bio. What’s that about?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure Jowita is still with Arduino. They would make a gorgeous smiley couple but I get nothing but friendship vibes from both of them.

Did they actually ever say they were married? They were together a long time but I don't think i ever saw wedding photos etc?
That was an assumption on my part - I’ve no idea if they were/are married, I only started following her this year on IG (I didn’t even watch TGD)

I didn’t know she was with Arduino until I read it here and I thought I had read here that they were no longer together?

I’ll stick to answering questions I have full knowledge of from now on!

• Haha
That was an assumption on my part - I’ve no idea if they were/are married, I only started following her this year on IG (I didn’t even watch TGD)

I didn’t know she was with Arduino until I read it here and I thought I had read here that they were no longer together?

not at all I love a good gossip! ❤

Were Michael and Jowita married? I thought they were just a couple. I think the split rumours started when their dance studio changed from both their names to just Michael's, and they haven't been seen together for a while.

I think Hamza and Jowita get on very well and have a great partnership, but I'm not sure there's anything romantic there.

I think Hamza has fallen for her and it would make my cold heart melt if she loved him too!
That sounds like shipping, Lenny 😉

Reactions: 4

oh no it's something that a lot seem to think, I wondered if I missed something, TGD leaned heavily into their relationship. They were together for a long time close on 10 years then it seemed to end suddenly around April/May time.

I’m pretty sure Michael and Jowita were just long term partners rather than husband and wife.

It’s just an assumption and guess work but I think her getting strictly on her own and not them both probably caused a rift. I think it must have been hard for him when it was something they both wanted. He did a bit choreo/group dance extra but that’s not really the same thing. They won’t be last couple where one half’s success has caused a rift.

I’m pretty sure Michael and Jowita were just long term partners rather than husband and wife.

It’s just an assumption and guess work but I think her getting strictly on her own and not them both probably caused a rift. I think it must have been hard for him when it was something they both wanted. He did a bit choreo/group dance extra but that’s not really the same thing. They won’t be last couple where one half’s success has caused a rift.
I honestly got the impression they just grew apart after being together since they were so young. He came across as genuinely delighted for her and bigged her up at every opportunity and was taking a similar route as Oti and Amy's husbands of focusing on their dance school and judging.
I did wonder if they decided to take time apart when he got the Polish DWTS job as it would mean being after for months at a time.

• Heart
Were Michael and Jowita married? I thought they were just a couple. I think the split rumours started when their dance studio changed from both their names to just Michael's, and they haven't been seen together for a while.

I think Hamza and Jowita get on very well and have a great partnership, but I'm not sure there's anything romantic there.

That sounds like shipping, Lenny 😉
No that was me with fake news again.

Ha ha the irony! Shipping is one thing I do not miss here after last year…I think they would make a lovely couple and I do think he’s fallen for her but my swinging brick will still be in tact I’m sure

Reactions: 3

Ha ha the irony! Shipping is one thing I do not miss here after last year…I think they would make a lovely couple and I do think he’s fallen for her but my swinging brick will still be in tact I’m sure
After a year free of shipping I dread how crazy it might get if there is even a sniff of romance amongst anyone next year 😬
Those shippers need a romance outlet!

• Haha
I really thought that Michael and Jowita introduced themselves as husband and wife on their audition for Greatest Dancer but now you lot have me doubting that 😆

There’s a big difference between secretly hoping a romance will happen between people (hamza & jowita) and the absolute insanity that still goes on to this day with kai & aj 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the jury rests, m'lud.

Ellie looking quite good! Open-shirt Vito bodes well..

Omg that Charlie woman lusting over Will :oops:.

Ending with an apparently 75-year old Mark Owen warbling. Quite a disturbing ITT.
Just caught up.
I am slightly speechless tbh. 😩

I just noticed Rose has dropped her strictly and bafta info from her insta bio. What’s that about?
She removed it a while back (I’m a fan 🤣) back when her documentary was announced. I think it’s just to move her professional bio on, as she still refers to it fondly in her BAFTA breakthrough interview.

I think the jury rests, m'lud.

Ellie looking quite good! Open-shirt Vito bodes well..

Omg that Charlie woman lusting over Will :oops:.

Ending with an apparently 75-year old Mark Owen warbling. Quite a disturbing ITT.
Wait what. "lusting over Will" ?! o_O

• Sick
Reactions: 1
They looked at Will's Charleston footage and that Charlie Hedges woman was asked if she thought Will's acting talent (!) would help him with the dance - she giggled and said she only ever looks at him from the waist down! Even the sensual bacchanalia that is Carol Vorderman looked shocked!

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm not a shipper but I do see a lovely spark between Jowita and Hamza. It wouldn't surprise me if they did fall for each other (ooh, she's going all Take A Break...)

I also thought Michael and Jowita introduced themselves as married on TGD. And I think Arduino is gay as well - he seems to have the same lovey dovey relationship with all the pros swingers the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.