Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vorderman on Strictly? Time to share the Vorderumba again 😁

What the hell? She permanently looks like she’s on the brink of falling over- even when stationary

ETA: what about someone dancing to that horrendous standard qualifies them to pass judgement on others dancing?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Carol Vorderman just makes me sad. Such a very intelligent, inspirational woman who became an object of the male gaze when she should have been respected for her incredible mind and she clearly has enormous body image issues.

Reactions: 14
Aw Fleur is on Graham Norton with Daniel Craig, who seems quite taken with her, and Clive Myrie, who has possibly given away that he's doing the Christmas Special? (I didn't realise Fleur has a journalism degree)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Aw Fleur is on Graham Norton with Daniel Craig, who seems quite taken with her, and Clive Myrie, who has possibly given away that he's doing the Christmas Special?
Omg I would LOVE Clive Myrie to do it 🥰Everything crossed he is on the Christmas special.

Reactions: 7
Omg I would LOVE Clive Myrie to do it 🥰Everything crossed he is on the Christmas special.
He’s so handsome and charismatic 😍 I could see him with Nadiya maybe? Similar chilled energy. Although I don’t know how tall he is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Were Michael and Jowita married? I thought they were just a couple. I think the split rumours started when their dance studio changed from both their names to just Michael's, and they haven't been seen together for a while.

I think Hamza and Jowita get on very well and have a great partnership, but I'm not sure there's anything romantic there.

That sounds like shipping, Lenny 😉
I think a big part of Hamza's success is the nice, easy chemistry he and Jowita have, but I've also not read anything romantic into it. (Come to think of it, pretty much all of the couples left have pretty good chemistry or at least good team working - last year it felt a really prominent part of the storylines for everyone, but on reflection this year's also been pretty solid?)

Reactions: 6
He’s so handsome and charismatic  I could see him with Nadiya maybe? Similar chilled energy. Although I don’t know how tall he is

I love him and his broadcasting from Ukraine was so poignant this year.

He's 5ft7 - I also thought he and Nadiya would be a lovely pairing and I could see them doing an elegant ballroom number together. Add to that the fact she's Ukrainian and it would be perfect telly.

Reactions: 5

He's 5ft7 - I also thought he and Nadiya would be a lovely pairing and I could see them doing an elegant ballroom number together. Add to that the fact she's Ukrainian and it would be perfect telly.
That'd be perfect!

BTW I'm really sorry about the weird spacing on my posts. Since I did an update on my phone (Samsung), it's been throwing a shitfit everywhere and doing weird scrolling, thinking I want to type in the middle of words and leaving vast expanses of space when I type. Can't we go back to bloody pigeon mail or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BTW I'm really sorry about the weird spacing on my posts. Since I did an update on my phone (Samsung), it's been throwing a shitfit everywhere and doing weird scrolling, thinking I want to type in the middle of words and leaving vast expanses of space when I type. Can't we go back to bloody pigeon mail or something?
Maybe you can pass it off as dramatic pauses??

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Who is the correct height for him then - Dianne, Karen, Katya? Jowita presumably too short (about 8 inches shorter than Clive)
Who am I missing?
Edited to add Lauren and Michelle who are 5 foot 5 or 6 also.

Oh I like Clive, that will make up for Rosie and Neil 😆 I'm still hoping that Huw Edwards will do Strictly one day 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Clive could end up dancing with Amy. I think an elegant, gentle pro like Nadiya or Luba would be better for him but given she went out earlyish and isn't as tall, Amy ticks the boxes. Or maybe Lauren? He'd be a good first partner.

Who is the correct height for him then - Dianne, Karen, Katya? Jowita presumably too short (about 8 inches shorter than Clive)
Who am I missing?
Edited to add Lauren and Michelle who are 5 foot 5 or 6 also.
I am sure one of Lauren or Michelle (or both) will get a partner to try them out. I could see Lauren and Clive.

I think Clive could end up dancing with Amy. I think an elegant, gentle pro like Nadiya or Luba would be better for him but given she went out earlyish and isn't as tall, Amy ticks the boxes. Or maybe Lauren? He'd be a good first partner.
I Googled her height and saw several references to her being 5'7" (and a few saying 5'9") so I'm hoping she's too tall for him?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.