Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see Cameron getting a partner for another year or so. I still think he’s a bit young to be partnered up unless there’s a series with 2 youngsters like Tilly. I think he’d look daft with an older partner because he still looks quite young. Nikita looks a bit older than his age so if he was partnered with someone in their late 20’s/early 30’s it wouldn’t really look out of place, plus he’s had a few more years experience.

Reactions: 8
If they bench beautiful Nikita over bloody Neil I’m gonna riot

Not really I’ll just complain about it on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t see Cameron getting a partner for another year or so. I still think he’s a bit young to be partnered up unless there’s a series with 2 youngsters like Tilly. I think he’d look daft with an older partner because he still looks quite young. Nikita looks a bit older than his age so if he was partnered with someone in their late 20’s/early 30’s it wouldn’t really look out of place, plus he’s had a few more years experience.
This is what I was thinking - unless they have booked someone quite short and young specifically for him (which is very possible), I can see him spending another year on the bench, probably with a partner at Christmas

Is he 20? That must be the youngest pro they've had and they might want to test out his teaching first before give him a partner

Reactions: 1
Nikita is 5'11, he's nearer the tall bracket than the short one. If anyone is in danger of being benched so Cameron gets a shot, probably Neil.

A great debut, engaging personality and fills the 'pretty' niche among the home grown guys and the Mediterranean hunk types. Why would he be benched?

Cameron I don't think is ready for a celeb, his dancing seems too messy and I think he got a bit over excited at being on TV. I wonder if someone like him should have a go at something like Burn The Floor before coming back to the Strictly/DWTS format.

Not a dig against younger pros, Nikita has worked as have the younger pros in the USA & Ireland (and even AJ Pritchard until he foolishly quit, don't shoot me), I just think some have the skillset to handle celebs straight away and others need to do their own thing first.

Reactions: 6
Cameron could end up like a Chloe Hewitt; always on the bench then end up getting dropped after a couple of seasons. I still think they should get Chloe back at some point but its looks doubtful as Jowita was the new female pro.

Cameron could end up like a Chloe Hewitt; always on the bench then end up getting dropped after a couple of seasons. I still think they should get Chloe back at some point but its looks doubtful as Jowita was the new female pro.
Maybe if Oti doesn't come back, or one of the other female pros decides to go? Though I wonder if Chloe would actually want to come back after never getting a chance.

I don’t think Chloe was really cut out for the show nor do I think she had “It” compared to the other female pros. She never really struck me as someone who could have a celeb in the studio for 12 hours. I don’t think production really knew what to do with her as she seemed to come as a pair with AJ (perhaps he didn’t want to do the show without her). She might’ve faired better if she’d gone overseas to Ireland for DWTS or maybe one of the smaller European versions.

Reactions: 6
Maybe if Oti doesn't come back, or one of the other female pros decides to go? Though I wonder if Chloe would actually want to come back after never getting a chance.
I always wondered what happened to make them think 'we might as well let her go as we're never going to give her a partner'. The few dances Chloe did in the specials were ok (not amazing but not terrible) and she was fine in the group dances. Strange that she never got a chance but Neil did (probably due to Katya and all that, but still..)

I don’t think Chloe was really cut out for the show nor do I think she had “It” compared to the other female pros. She never really struck me as someone who could have a celeb in the studio for 12 hours. I don’t think production really knew what to do with her as she seemed to come as a pair with AJ (perhaps he didn’t want to do the show without her). She might’ve faired better if she’d gone overseas to Ireland for DWTS or maybe one of the smaller European versions.
Yeah, this is probably it. Although I'd say there are a fair few other pros who haven't really had 'it' either yet still had partners. Maybe just too young and inexperienced for the show

I always wondered what happened to make them think 'we might as well let her go as we're never going to give her a partner'. The few dances Chloe did in the specials were ok (not amazing but not terrible) and she was fine in the group dances. Strange that she never got a chance but Neil did (probably due to Katya and all that, but still..)

Yeah, this is probably it. Although I'd say there are a fair few other pros who haven't really had 'it' either yet still had partners. Maybe just too young and inexperienced for the show
Maybe she couldn't gel with anybody during the mixer sessions. Or they always intended to just have her to even out numbers.

Reactions: 2
Neil is taller than you'd think, nearly 6 foot. He's taller than Giovanni! I think he must be extremely well liked and respected behind the scenes - he's understudying pros on the tour and stepped in to dance with Tilly.

Reactions: 2
This is not to body shame as she was a perfectly normal size when she was on strictly but compared to the other dancers she did look a little 'bigger' plus the fact she looked so young compared to the rest of the girls. Now that she is older and had slimmed down, had more experiences of tours, now would be a great time for her to come back but like I said before I doubt TPTB would bring her back. I still think Emily Barker from the DWTS Ireland is a good shout for the next female pro; British and likeable; sort of like Kai.

Soneone break this news gently to Lady Lavender over at digital spy 😬😬 her beloved has been dating Arabella chi (love island,she has an only fans, dated Tom Zanetti ) and she is now being followed by Gola.
Arabella liking all Gio’s posts but neither following each other yet.
Gutted for the Rose fans who wanted him and Rose official for Valentine’s 🥲

This is not to body shame as she was a perfectly normal size when she was on strictly but compared to the other dancers she did look a little 'bigger' plus the fact she looked so young compared to the rest of the girls. Now that she is older and had slimmed down, had more experiences of tours, now would be a great time for her to come back but like I said before I doubt TPTB would bring her back. I still think Emily Barker from the DWTS Ireland is a good shout for the next female pro; British and likeable; sort of like Kai.
I think Emily is great. I bet she will be the next one nabbed for strictly

Last edited:
Soneone break this news gently to Lady Lavender over at digital spy 😬😬 her beloved has been dating Arabella chi (love island,she has an only fans, dated Tom Zanetti ) and she is now being followed by Gola.
Arabella liking all Gio’s posts but neither following each other yet.
Seems unlikely they are dating as he has barely been around for ages - possibly shagged maybe. Any other evidence? From her insta she seems like another Maura: narcissistic and a bit dull (endless bikini pics). I wonder how LL will spin it if they do step out? 'a handsome looking couple. Now let's move on from gossip', I imagine. Would be a blow for the Gio/Rose truthers and those who think he's finally unlocked his profound and sensitive side though :D

Has anyone ever been to Gola? Is it that good or just a hangout for the strictly crowd? Headed to London next month and might go to people watch and check out the food.

I’m old and I don’t know how to record videos from Insta but check out Rose’s story - all the women from the tour are signing about BSL becoming a recognised language 🥰

It just warms my heart, I love it. It shouldn’t be a huge deal when people do it but it is for the time being…I really hope Rose has inspired many, many more people to learn ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever been to Gola? Is it that good or just a hangout for the strictly crowd? Headed to London next month and might go to people watch and check out the food.
Lots of Italian celebs frequent it, so it seems that it must have a pretty good reputation as Italians are notoriously fussy about their food! And there is a likelihood that you might find Gio lurking behind a plate of fettuccine with an instababe!

Reactions: 5
I think Emily is great. I bet she will be the next one nabbed for strictly
Could see Emily coming over as well, she's got a decent track record over in Ireland (probably not going far this year since she has a duffer). I wonder if Pasquale will come over as well if he wins or makes the final again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.