Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like watching the couples who get the red light because it highlights the different reactions of the pro and the contestant. Competing against their friends will have been common place for quite some time and they will all have lost competitions (those who danced competitively of course). So disappointment is something they’ll all have experienced. I’m in no doubt Kai was disappointed, and probably more so for AJ than himself - it would have been a bonus to do an Aljaz and win in his first year but I think he’ll be on Strictly as long as he wants to be and I can see him being the next Pasha/Kevin/Gio where he’ll get decent dancers until he wins.

Playing devil’s advocate but what if AJ liked the tweet about meeting up in the hope Kai would see. They all say “I’ve met a best friend for life” but I’d love to know the percentage of couples who are still in contact after the next series starts. We can only go with what’s put out there. I think they haven’t met up because Kai doesn’t seem to have gone clubbing with AJ and John after the final, he may have face timed AJ on New Year’s Eve (?) but she was with her mum so unless her mum went to a different room, it wasn’t an intimate chat and The Scuzzy S*n would have found out if they’d met up, I’m sure of it. I don’t read it/won’t click on any links but I don’t think they went hard on any of the couples this year - maybe there was nothing to find 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Ah of course, I thought they meant Kai having a new partner. Which would be a bit sad too, even then.
Nooo, this was dated before that.
On another ( positive) note, AJ just posted a vid of her trying on her orthotic insole - which is the last stage of her treatment, fantastic news!
( can’t link to her story but it’s all on there - she’s walking around and really happy)

Yes!
338C4A72-B0F6-4D8A-9E07-73BCF96AA0EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like watching the couples who get the red light because it highlights the different reactions of the pro and the contestant. Competing against their friends will have been common place for quite some time and they will all have lost competitions (those who danced competitively of course). So disappointment is something they’ll all have experienced. I’m in no doubt Kai was disappointed, and probably more so for AJ than himself - it would have been a bonus to do an Aljaz and win in his first year but I think he’ll be on Strictly as long as he wants to be and I can see him being the next Pasha/Kevin/Gio where he’ll get decent dancers until he wins.

Playing devil’s advocate but what if AJ liked the tweet about meeting up in the hope Kai would see. They all say “I’ve met a best friend for life” but I’d love to know the percentage of couples who are still in contact after the next series starts. We can only go with what’s put out there. I think they haven’t met up because Kai doesn’t seem to have gone clubbing with AJ and John after the final, he may have face timed AJ on New Year’s Eve (?) but she was with her mum so unless her mum went to a different room, it wasn’t an intimate chat and The Scuzzy S*n would have found out if they’d met up, I’m sure of it. I don’t read it/won’t click on any links but I don’t think they went hard on any of the couples this year - maybe there was nothing to find 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think a lot of them did go out after the final but somehow it never made the pictures. I remember Adam and Katya both made comments about 'club dancing' in the next day or two, which implied they'd been there too, so I wouldn't be surprised if others such as Kai were.
Shame we never got pics: I remember the tabloids used to love those partying pictures.

I think the other thing with AJ and Kai is that due to the strength of shipping fervour, they were unlikely to post pics of themselves together for fear of fuelling more comments (whether they were together or not: I can see it as either 'this is new so we don't want to put pressure on it' or 'we're great friends but everytime we post our fans go nuts and it's a wee bit tiresome'). So in a weird way the shippers have played themselves.

Reactions: 1
Kai will get with Maisie. Twitter and insta will implode but never fear I will have some ‘suggestive’ Neil pics ready to soothe the drama 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think working abroad for 5-6 months for 5 years in a row now probably put some strain on the relationship. Doubt it had anything to do with Dan.

I have a bad feeling that she may now be TPTB's go to for a showmance now though which is a shame because I don't think it's really her thing.

Reactions: 5
I think working abroad for 5-6 months for 5 years in a row now probably put some strain on the relationship. Doubt it had anything to do with Dan.

I have a bad feeling that she may now be TPTB's go to for a showmance now though which is a shame because I don't think it's really her thing.
I agree, I think this year we saw the real Nadiya and I think she’s fab. Hard to understand how someone so beautiful and talented can lack in confidence but I genuinely think she does and whatever the “click” with Dan was, she really came out of her shell.

There were rumours about her and David James so she’s had a taste of it already sadly

I agree, I think this year we saw the real Nadiya and I think she’s fab. Hard to understand how someone so beautiful and talented can lack in confidence but I genuinely think she does and whatever the “click” with Dan was, she really came out of her shell.

There were rumours about her and David James so she’s had a taste of it already sadly
I think Dan was great for her - a nice gentleman who probably didn’t flirt with her , but was a genuine friend. It must have made a world of difference to her. I’m sure he’s being a shoulder to cry on ( platonically).
Oh course there is a currently single hot male that she went to Glasgow with…..anyone fancy shipping Kai-diya?

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of them did go out after the final but somehow it never made the pictures. I remember Adam and Katya both made comments about 'club dancing' in the next day or two, which implied they'd been there too, so I wouldn't be surprised if others such as Kai were.
Shame we never got pics: I remember the tabloids used to love those partying pictures.

I think the other thing with AJ and Kai is that due to the strength of shipping fervour, they were unlikely to post pics of themselves together for fear of fuelling more comments (whether they were together or not: I can see it as either 'this is new so we don't want to put pressure on it' or 'we're great friends but everytime we post our fans go nuts and it's a wee bit tiresome'). So in a weird way the shippers have played themselves.
But by the same vein, maybe he wasn’t there 🤷🏻‍♀️. And that’s the point I’m trying to make, based on SM etc, there are those who think something happened, those who think nothing happened and folk like me who surprise themselves by writing posts about it 4 weeks after the final even though they couldn’t care less 😂.

It’s only real fans and/or shippers who care and I think it’s pretty sad that people will be scrutinising everything AJ says or does and thinking it’s a message or reaction to what Kai and Maisie are or aren’t doing. And lord help us all if AJ goes to see the show live….

Reactions: 4
But by the same vein, maybe he wasn’t there 🤷🏻‍♀️. And that’s the point I’m trying to make, based on SM etc, there are those who think something happened, those who think nothing happened and folk like me who surprise themselves by writing posts about it 4 weeks after the final even though they couldn’t care less 😂.

It’s only real fans and/or shippers who care and I think it’s pretty sad that people will be scrutinising everything AJ says or does and thinking it’s a message or reaction to what Kai and Maisie are or aren’t doing. And lord help us all if AJ goes to see the show live….
Well she’s promised to go to one of the London dates ( she’s back by then), so why not? She’ll want to see her friends and cheer them on ( as she’s said she will), Kai said he’ll be dancing with her again at some point, so it’s all friendly and fine.

Well she’s promised to go to one of the London dates ( she’s back by then), so why not? She’ll want to see her friends and cheer them on ( as she’s said she will), Kai said he’ll be dancing with her again at some point, so it’s all friendly and fine.
I’m full expecting her to go because as you say, why not? But I’m also fully expecting we’ll hear about how her and Kai are transmitting secret messages to each other and perhaps even someone will storm the stage and kidnap Maisie - because obvs she’s the one in the way of this great romance that few other people can see signs of…

• Haha
I think so too. She’s young and good fun, much more on his wave length than AJ I’d say
I’m trying to set him up with Nadiya, the press with Maisie, and twitter with AJ - poor man is going to be spreading himself a bit thin!

I can't see Kai with someone 6 years younger but I could be wrong.
He does tend to go for older women usually, but who knows anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
whilst yes AJ did amplify the rumours, they mostly started when Kai liked some tweets about getting romantically involved at the beginning of strictly so they are both guilty to be honest 😂

whilst yes AJ did amplify the rumours, they mostly started when Kai liked some tweets about getting romantically involved at the beginning of strictly so they are both guilty to be honest 😂
Yes I agree!
by the way - The Scum have now linked Nikita and Maisie :) . Their attempt to put Dan and Nadiya together is ongoing.
It’s all going on!

Sorry to change the subject but… John and Rose dancing together on Janettes insta stories 🥰🥺🥺🥺 best 2 finalists ever 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.