Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just saw this picture of James Jordan on social.

When I say I GASPED. He looks like Aslan in a budget production of Lion, Witch & The Wardrobe
12728695-40C3-4D32-9EBC-0B273F0975F1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just a brief summary as I could write an essay.
You know I love the pair of them - together on the dance floor and separately. I’ve read pretty much every article written, watched all their insta posts/stories, listened to podcasts, old programnes they’ve been in, so got a pretty good idea of their backgrounds.
I’m 100% sure there was at least a fling between them during those 4 months, they were intense and way beyond anything I’ve seen before ( plus she never shut the rumours down, although I know she has history) , they are hot, single and why the hell not?
But - the ankle injury seems to have caused the end of something. I think they mutually friendzoned after that. She ( by what she has indicated) has been too upset to talk about the injury much and whatever else surrounded it, and is probably using this time away to reset and work on her career and be the queen she most definitely is.
So in conclusion- he can do what he likes with Maisie, he’s a young, handsome, single male that could have anyone.
I’m still a massive fan of both of them and look forward to whatever they do next.
Feel free to ignore my ramblings.
Eta - Maisie is a very pretty girl, her smoking is a right turn off though!
I was all for them being together, not a “ shipper” but liked the idea of it as AJ seems to have had bad luck with guys and he seems a gentle bloke. However, I agree I think something happened during the show but ended as she wasn’t going on tour/ had other commitments. IF anything was to happen with him and Maisie- amazing! She is HOT and in all honesty I could imagine being more his type as a 26 year old young man. He still gives off a bit of a jack the lad air, I always felt AJ was way more into him in a romantic sense whereas he’d have maybe seen it as a quick fling? Just an observation

Reactions: 4
Just going back briefly to the Kai Aj thing.I see a few here have said this already.
It’s just like ranvir and Gio shomance. Both Aj and Ranvir were liking tweets encouraging shipping that resulted/will result in both guys being trolled when it becomes clear nothing is going on.
Neither couples have met since the show.
Once they are not in the clock you see who are the genuine friends /couples.
DANCING IS ACTING 🙃🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was all for them being together, not a “ shipper” but liked the idea of it as AJ seems to have had bad luck with guys and he seems a gentle bloke. However, I agree I think something happened during the show but ended as she wasn’t going on tour/ had other commitments. IF anything was to happen with him and Maisie- amazing! She is HOT and in all honesty I could imagine being more his type as a 26 year old young man. He still gives off a bit of a jack the lad air, I always felt AJ was way more into him in a romantic sense whereas he’d have maybe seen it as a quick fling? Just an observation
I’m with you there. He seems to be really happy larking about with the younger ones with all the table tennis and tik tok stuff ( although to be fair he did loads of those with AJ). He probably needs a fun release after the massive tension and letdown of the whole ankle injury/pulling out the final, where he was a broken man ( no acting there at all, the floodgates opened). I’m looking forward to seeing the samba with Maisie as he’s a bit of Samba king and I know it will be excellent. Nice to see AJ all positive and busy in Vietnam ( she just posted a story).

Just going back briefly to the Kai Aj thing.I see a few here have said this already.
It’s just like ranvir and Gio shomance. Both Aj and Ranvir were liking tweets encouraging shipping that resulted/will result in both guys being trolled when it becomes clear nothing is going on.
DANCING IS ACTING 🙃🙃
You have seen their acting - it’s terrible ( the social media strictly ones)!
I’m standing by my thoughts and you have yours. We’ll agree to disagree.
Re the Ranvir thing , I never ever got that at all, no chemistry what so ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m with you there. He seems to be really happy larking about with the younger ones with all the table tennis and tik tok stuff ( although to be fair he did loads of those with AJ). He probably needs a fun release after the massive tension and letdown of the whole ankle injury/pulling out the final, where he was a broken man ( no acting there at all, the floodgates opened). I’m looking forward to seeing the samba with Maisie as he’s a bit of Samba king and I know it will be excellent. Nice to see AJ all positive and busy in Vietnam ( she just posted a story).
I’m not sure I would agree that he was a broken man - upset, disappointed and sorry for both of them that they didn’t get to dance in the final, 100% but I don’t think it broke him.

He probably is happy larking around with the younger ones, because he is one himself 😂. I always forget he’s 26 because I do think he looks a bit older and because he’s often in sharp suits, it gives him an air if being older too.

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure I would agree that he was a broken man - upset, disappointed and sorry for both of them that they didn’t get to dance in the final, 100% but I don’t think it broke him.

He probably is happy larking around with the younger ones, because he is one himself 😂. I always forget he’s 26 because I do think he looks a bit older and because he’s often in sharp suits, it gives him an air if being older too.
I think at that moment he was.
Some discussion elsewhere saying how good he is at changing his personality to whoever he is around - blokey chap with the tour group, Mr suit man around AJ etc.
I think considering he was in a five year relationship that finished a year ago and is still young he’s not at the stage to commit to anything and is just having fun. The problem is where he gets a reputation ( probably unfairly) as the show’s new curtain wiper….which would over shadow his fantastic dancing/choreo skills.

DANCING IS ACTING 🙃🙃
How does anyone know if theyve met up? They dont broadcast every moment of their lives and are entitled to privacy. Neither are big enough names to be stalked by the press.
Just cos we dont know doesnt mean it isnt happening.
Saying that its amusing to see some shippers going into meltdown because Kai is nice and jokey with somebody who isnt AJ

How does anyone know if theyve met up? They dont broadcast every moment of their lives and are entitled to privacy. Neither are big enough names to be stalked by the press.
Just cos we dont know doesnt mean it isnt happening.
Saying that its amusing to see some shippers going into meltdown because Kai is nice and jokey with somebody who isnt AJ
I think they did meet up at least once in the New Year. It was interesting that she liked only a handful of tweets that week, and one was saying ‘I hope that you’ve manage to meet up and process this together’ , so I took that as she probably had.

I think they did meet up at least once in the New Year. It was interesting that she liked only a handful of tweets that week, and one was saying ‘I hope that you’ve manage to meet up and process this together’ , so I took that as she probably had.
Process what? Isn't that the sort of thing you say to people who are going through something terrible?

Reactions: 6
Process what? Isn't that the sort of thing you say to people who are going through something terrible?
She’d admitted at this point she spent days after the final crying, which is why she was quiet on SM. I think it’s fair enough to assume meeting up and chatting through their disappointment is not wrong.

Reactions: 1
She’d admitted at this point she spent days after the final crying, which is why she was quiet on SM. I think it’s fair enough to assume meeting up and chatting through their disappointment is not wrong.
Ah of course, I thought they meant Kai having a new partner. Which would be a bit sad too, even then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.