Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these lot smoking? And where do I find some?!
😕😕😕
What do they think will happen if AJ goes to see the show?? That the entire production will grind to a halt and Kai will declare his undying love?
...the reality will be she gets a 20second shout out and a round of applause and the show goes on as normal...

Reactions: 10
Has there been any indication which show AJ will watch? A London show I would guess??

😕😕😕
What do they think will happen if AJ goes to see the show?? That the entire production will grind to a halt and Kai will declare his undying love?
...the reality will be she gets a 20second shout out and a round of applause and the show goes on as normal...
I’m assuming they expect Rose and John to abandon their own dances and bow to AJ as the true champion and the greatest dancer Strictly has ever seen before allowing her to perform her CC, AT, Showdance and Paso instead of them.

Well not her Paso because that was a bit tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just read the tour thread where that poster was giving off about Rose being overmarked and how nobody cared about Mollie King's disability. This transpired to be... dyslexia!! (no disrespect to anyone who has had to overcome the obstacles of dyslexia but it is scarcely the same as deafness or having an arm blown off!)
I did initially laugh at this, but actually, I think I remember reading somewhere that dyslexia can cause difficulty with remembering sequences in the correct order, and I think possibly even coordination issues if it's severe? So it could have made it harder for her to learn the steps. Or it could have had no impact whatsoever, who knows. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Fair enough, though Kara Tointon won while being quite severely dsylexic I think. Mollie had enough problems anyway what with allegedly dating AJ Pritchard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think strictly this year was the Rose Gio show. The glitterball was hers to lose. Both are actors and are playing the public like a violin 🎻
I don’t believe Gio cares about the deaf community at all.
All he cares about is followers and getting his leg over. My gran would call him a cad and a bounder!
THERE I’VE SAID IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think strictly this year was the Rose Gio show. The glitterball was hers to lose. Both are actors and are playing the public like a violin 🎻
All he cares about is followers and getting his leg over. My gran would call him a cad and a bounder!
THERE I’VE SAID IT.
It's somewhat cynical but I certainly think think he very quickly changed his tune as soon as he won. Not many captions on stories, no continued efforts with BSL. I do think he got on well with Rose and she did help him by making him see not every woman would be attracted to him, but I'll bet he's going to come back next year extra arrogant and sleazy and god help her if he's partnered with an attractive woman as he'll be milking that showmance for all it's worth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Disappointing if Gio didn't continue having captions on his stories. That to me just smacks of putting on an act so that he could win.

Regarding whether or not he's changed, I don't know if we'll see much of him this year anyway, with Anton probably staying as a judge and him being reigning champion, I'd be shocked if he didn't get a dud. I hope we do see the Rose version of him though, was getting a bit fed up with his old schtick in the Ranvir year.

Disappointing if Gio didn't continue having captions on his stories.

Regarding whether or not he's changed, I don't know if we'll see much of him this year anyway, with Anton probably staying as a judge and him being reigning champion, I'd be shocked if he didn't get a dud. I hope we do see the Rose version of him though, was getting a bit fed up with his old schtick in the Ranvir year.
In fairness to him, he has got captions on while doing stories with Rose so that's good.

I think he absolutely needs a duffer and IMO it should be somebody with a really big personality who wants to be funny. We haven't seen him let go and be silly.

Reactions: 4
THERE I’VE SAID IT.
I smell a rat…are you Kai, posting to take the heat off you and your escalator shenanigans 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love on an escalator 🎶

The Scum missed a trick there.
“Love on an escalator
Livin it up when I’m goin down

Love on an escalator
Aljaz is accompanying us because Nadiya and I were in each other’s company twice and now the entire Digital Spy forum has melted because I disrespected AJ by merely being breathing the same air as another woman”

Catchy, I think you’ll agree.

• Haha
Fair enough, though Kara Tointon won while being quite severely dsylexic I think. Mollie had enough problems anyway what with allegedly dating AJ Pritchard.
I think also dianne is dyslexic isn't she and I'm guessing other pro dancers are as well so it can't be to much of a hindrance.

“Love on an escalator
Livin it up when I’m goin down

Love on an escalator
Aljaz is accompanying us because Nadiya and I were in each other’s company twice and now the entire Digital Spy forum has melted because I disrespected AJ by merely being breathing the same air as an other woman”

Catchy, I think you’ll agree.
Poor Steve Tyler would pass out trying to sing that.

Anyway, do the KJ shippers not know that cuddly Uncle Aljaz is the biggest swinger going and probably involved in all of this in my fantasies?

• Haha
Is it just me or does Max look like he’s having a much better time with Katya? Going off their iG stories they’ve been posting anyway.

Poor Steve Tyler would pass out trying to sing that.

Anyway, do the KJ shippers not know that cuddly Uncle Aljaz is the biggest swinger going and probably involved in all of this in my fantasies?
:ROFLMAO: You're not alone! I too choose to imagine that's why Aljaz looked so smug between Nadiya and Kai on the escalator. :ROFLMAO:

Is it just me or does Max look like he’s having a much better time with Katya? Going off their iG stories they’ve been posting anyway.
Yes, I thought so too. Maybe performing in front of a much larger audience has something to do with it?

It does seem like it, probably since he has an audience and also has done his stint on the main show so maybe is managing the nerves better. I did think he might have fit better with another pro though, nothing to do with Dianne as a pro but they seemed a bit chalk and cheese to me.

Reactions: 3

Curious, does anyone actually feel this way? This same person tweeted that they sent a message to the bbcstrictly account asking about AJ & Kai’s relationship 😭 I actually can’t stand this, surely these people are trolling and can’t be that invested?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Curious, does anyone actually feel this way? This same person tweeted that they sent a message to the bbcstrictly account asking about AJ & Kai’s relationship 😭 I actually can’t stand this, surely these people are trolling and can’t be that invested?
Of course he's not a sleazebag and I think his emotion was genuine. Neither do I think he was in it for the money.

This just seems like sour grapes to me. Though I do find it weird that the shippers mainly gravitate towards AJ now. I assumed they all fancied him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.