Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one on Strictly is that famous 😆 Yeah, it's probably the biggest entertainment show on British TV, but it still would be even if everyone working on it was replaced 😁

Unhinged! 🤣

We should have a poll of who'd actually heard of AJ before Strictly. I certainly hadn't.
I'd only heard of her because she was a guest on Dianne's podcast, and her episode was one of the few I listened to before I gave up on the podcast 😂

Reactions: 4
God, at least on a forum there is some dignity as the general public is unlikely to stumble across your posts. I am sure this is a minority of fans, but it seems some who were most OTT about them being together based on back rubs or whatever are now most OTT about cancelling Kai and thinking that the world is watching this horrific debacle.
this person has a PhD!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not denying the media is institutionally racist but isn't the truth that AJ is nowhere to be seen, her and Kai haven't confirmed or denied rumours, leaving them open, but there's no story there so Kai will be linked with any woman on tour to keep things interesting: Nadiya, Maisie, Tilly, or even Katya if they can find a way.
Gio must be delighted that nobody is interested in him!

Reactions: 8
God, at least on a forum there is some dignity as the general public is unlikely to stumble across your posts. I am sure this is a minority of fans, but it seems some who were most OTT about them being together based on back rubs or whatever are now most OTT about cancelling Kai and thinking that the world is watching this horrific debacle.
this person has a PhD!
Yikes. God help poor Kai and Nadiya if they are together. No doubt it'd be akin to announcing KKK membership to these conspiracy nuts.

Unhinged! 🤣

We should have a poll of who'd actually heard of AJ before Strictly. I certainly hadn't.
I sort of had, I saw her on Would I Lie To You.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

They’re sly at the Daily Fail! The headline would make you think Lorraine had coaxed something out of her but in the actual article Shirley says she doesn’t know what’s going on!

Reactions: 1
I'm not denying the media is institutionally racist but isn't the truth that AJ is nowhere to be seen, her and Kai haven't confirmed or denied rumours, leaving them open, but there's no story there so Kai will be linked with any woman on tour to keep things interesting: Nadiya, Maisie, Tilly, or even Katya if they can find a way.
Gio must be delighted that nobody is interested in him!
Gio and Ranvir fans were horrible last year. One of the fans was actually writing a sexy romance novel about Gio and Ranvir. They would all read the chapters and discuss the love that they had for one another. One fan had a podcast to discuss Ranvir and Gio’s relationship and all the signs they saw. It was so over the top. So yeah, I am sure Gio is glad not to be the main focus of over the top Stan’s this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Gio and Ranvir fans were horrible last year. One of the fans was actually writing a sexy romance novel about Gio and Ranvir. They would all read the chapters and discuss the love that they had for one another. One fan had a podcast to discuss Ranvir and Gio’s relationship and all the signs they saw. It was so over the top. So yeah, I am sure Gio is glad not to be the main focus of over the top Stan’s this year.
Typing out a post on a forum is one thing, but the effort it takes to actually put out a podcast 😟 At any stage did they stop and think this really isn't a very good idea or healthy behaviour at all

Reactions: 2
Re the Dianne thing - it's a separate thing entirely but a video has surfaced of her singing along to a rap song and mouthing the 'n word'. She was 26 at the time and it wasn't even that long ago so she really, really should have known better.

Her fans are making out it's okay because she didn't say that word, she only mouthed it. 😂
Is that it, I saw that video she was dancing to a song, she definitely didn't do anything offensive, some people need to get a grip.

Is that it, I saw that video she was dancing to a song, she definitely didn't do anything offensive, some people need to get a grip.
I mean... She mouthed the n word. It's a microaggresssion and she won't be cancelled for it, but it could be good for her to address it explaining why as a white person that was wrong.

Last edited:
She did nothing of the sort, she didn't have a clue what any of the words to that song were. I didn't know dancing along to a song was a crime nowadays.
As somebody who can lip read, I could see she definitely knew what the word was and several of the other words too.

And who is saying it's a crime? This is an opportunity for her to reflect and show personal growth.

Reactions: 5
As somebody who can lip read, I could see she definitely knew what the word was and several of the other words too.

And who is saying it's a crime? This is an opportunity for her to reflect and show personal growth.
I'm quite a good lip reader as well; all I can say watching a video is subjective and its not ultimately clear but I have slowed it down numerous occasions and cant see her saying it; her mouth doesn't close enough to make the G sound in the word thats being touted that she supposedly said.

No one can convince me that someone would repeatedly say a slur word in song then have their friend upload the video to their facebook especially when she has friends of colour even back then.

Aww I’m glad Nikita is back. I caught part of his live the other day and he had trouble with his visa that’s why he was late back to rehearsals before the tour, then he caught covid. Hope he can enjoy the rest of it now 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10
I'm quite a good lip reader as well; all I can say watching a video is subjective and its not ultimately clear but I have slowed it down numerous occasions and cant see her saying it; her mouth doesn't close enough to make the G sound in the word thats being touted that she supposedly said.

No one can convince me that someone would repeatedly say a slur word in song then have their friend upload the video to their facebook especially when she has friends of colour even back then.
I can't even hear it in the song! I've watched it over and over and I can't figure out when it supposedly even happens. I agree that it looks to me like she has no idea what the lyrics are. I certainly don't.

edit: a word

I can't even hear it in the song! I've watched it over and over and I can't figure out when it supposedly even happens. I agree that it looks to me like she has no idea what the lyrics are. I certainly don't.

edit: a word
That’s your opinion, which is fine. However the last part of your post is something that happens very commonly, people are ignorant and just don’t care tbh. Edited to say I replied to the wrong post, but you get what I mean.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.