Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I was spot on with my theory many pages back that kj had friendzoned and Kaidiya was probably a thing.
Not sure he’s handled it very well to be honest! Will be interesting to see if their PR agents say anything today.
AJ is busy busy busy with new work, which is good to see.
I still want to see their showdance though, so as I’m sure they are still friends it should hopefully be a possibility.
What do you think Kai should have done differently? Bearing in mind he’s entitled to a private life and being on Strictly shouldn’t mean everything automatically gets picked apart.

Reactions: 8
What do you think Kai should have done differently? Bearing in mind he’s entitled to a private life and being on Strictly shouldn’t mean everything automatically gets picked apart.
Bit baffled as to what Kai has done wrong - as far as I can tell, he's just getting on and doing his job. Genuinely curious as to what else he should be doing. Issuing a press release about his love life? Because that would be weird

Reactions: 11
Bit baffled as to what Kai has done wrong - as far as I can tell, he's just getting on and doing his job. Genuinely curious as to what else he should be doing. Issuing a press release about his love life? Because that would be weird
He released a statement denying all the rumours the other day and then does the opposite.
Ah well, if all three of them are chill about it, then let them crack on!

Omg people on the DS forum are 'cancelling' Kai because of these Nadiya rumours!! 🤣🤣🤣

These AJ/Kai shippers really need to get a grip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
But has he done the opposite? all I've seen is him and Nadiya on an escalator with Aljaz in the middle! I do think Nadiya might have said something - she doesn't have to release a statement but give an interview to OK and talk about her single life etc (if Kai has denied the rumours presumably they aren't true). Dan's comment on BBC about hurtful stories seemed to imply the papers' stories were having real repercussions but Nadiya is still staging pap walks.
On a related note, I see this morning that Amy reposted a pap pic (of herself and Nancy walking down the street) and tagged the pap - she follows him on insta so it is very clear how staged lots of this stuff is.

Reactions: 5
Re the Dianne thing - it's a separate thing entirely but a video has surfaced of her singing along to a rap song and mouthing the 'n word'. She was 26 at the time and it wasn't even that long ago so she really, really should have known better.

Her fans are making out it's okay because she didn't say that word, she only mouthed it. 😂

• Wow
Omg people on the DS forum are 'cancelling' Kai because of these Nadiya rumours!! 🤣🤣🤣

These AJ/Kai shippers really need to get a grip!
They aren’t, it was a joke. I’m a member of that group, and they like both of them still. Not saying anything about the twitterati though!

Re the Dianne thing - it's a separate thing entirely but a video has surfaced of her singing along to a rap song and mouthing the 'n word'. She was 26 at the time and it wasn't even that long ago so she really, really should have known better.

Her fans are making out it's okay because she didn't say that word, she only mouthed it. 😂
I’ve watched that and could hardly make out what was being sung to be honest? I’m so glad mobiles weren’t around when I was that age and younger!!

They aren’t, it was a joke. I’m a member of that group, and they like both of them still. Not saying anything about the twitterati though!

I’ve watched that and could hardly make out what was being sung to be honest? I’m so glad mobiles weren’t around when I was that age and younger!!
I just a few comments in that thread which looked like they were turning on Kai a bit.

Agreed; I think it actually speaks to the nature of the people who went looking for the video in the first place; looking at her friends profiles as she didn't even post the video. Sad really.

Kai might have had his reps deny the rumours but I have seen that happen way too many times only for the rumours to be proven true just days/weeks later 😂 I don’t understand what else people want the guy to do, if anything AJ is the one who has caused this with her social media behavior throughout the series.

I don't know how far the shipping stuff has gone with other pairs in the last couple of years, but just looking at the last page of that thread, it seems to be a whole other level there - something about whether Nadiya shared a platter of cheese with Kai and critisising her for not posting other pros eating the cheese to stop the rumours? I mean, I don't even know where begin with that.
lol, I liked the one where the poster expressed confusion as to why AJ would delete comments mentioning Kai from her post, and seemed to think it suggests they're mad at each other. Couldn't have anything to do with getting sick of shippers harassing her, even in posts that have nothing to do with Strictly. :rolleyes:

and the one who said that Kai is self-destructing! :ROFLMAO: Because he stood on an escalator with Nadiya and handed a bag to her? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Some people on DS have felt the need to start a separate appreciation thread for Kai because of all the stick he's getting on the AJ and Kai thread, so I'm not sure everything on there is being said in jest 🥴
I've not been following this too closely as I'm bored of hearing about them, but what is it that Kai's actually supposed to have done wrong, other than not declaring his undying love for AJ? It always seemed to me like AJ was encouraging the shipping more than Kai, so why is he now getting the blame for getting the stans' hopes up? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
lol, I liked the one where the poster expressed confusion as to why AJ would delete comments mentioning Kai from her post, and seemed to think it suggests they're mad at each other. Couldn't have anything to do with getting sick of shippers harassing her, even in posts that have nothing to do with Strictly. :rolleyes:
Yes I think she’s just removing it as it is distracting on her big news post, that isn’t Strictly related.
She’s booked and busy , that’s the good thing!

Reactions: 1
He released a statement denying all the rumours the other day and then does the opposite.
Ah well, if all three of them are chill about it, then let them crack on!
What has he done that’s the opposite of what he said? Being in the company of someone is not the opposite, they’re colleagues and at work together.

Reactions: 6
Kai doesn't owe anyone anything. Not the tabloids, not the fans, not even AJ. Can't people just let him just get on with life and enjoy his dancing?

I’ve just had a look at the DS thread and wow. These people are actually mentally unstable, from what i’ve seen Nadiya doesn’t have a bad bone in her body yet these mental fans are trying to make out like she’s some nasty home wrecker?? They need to get a life and stop analyzing every move of grown adults, it’s weird.

• Sad
I've just had a look at it as well. Bizarre. I don't even think I recognise most of the posters so it must be a totally different world to the main forum.

One said that Kai's reputation will take a battering because of the AJ/Nadiya thing and lack of PR. News to me that most people apparently give a sh*t about who Kai is dating and will make sure that affects their opinion of him as a Strictly pro.

Reactions: 7
The DS crew really seem to think AJ and Kai are much more famous than they really are. I just had another read and I'm not sure they're joking about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.